Tuesday

Stans

Morning y'all, 60F under mostly cloudy skies to start the day. Yesterday's predicted high of 81F peaked at 74F and the severe thunderstorms were not bad, in fact, there were only a couple of storms, one to the south of me, the other passed to the north. Today we are expecting mostly clear skies and 70F for a high.

Morning all. 36F under clear skies with 26F wind chill. Plan on another windy and cool day. Highs should again reach the mid-50s. Watch for areas of frost as early as tonight in sheltered areas, with more widespread frost likely Wednesday night and Thursday night.

morning all, blah morning to begin my mini vacation, off for rest of the week. Got the camp going in Maine last week, so a blah weather day up north is way better than a good weather day at work anytime!

Yeah Doug. The crap weather here is because of you Canadians and your weather fronts dropping down here just to mess with me. It's a Canadian plot I tell ya! Man, you tell one joke about Poutine and Tim Hortons, and the Canadians hate you forever!