COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Hump Day

Morning all. 50F under clear skies. Today's weather is going to be nearly a repeat of yesterday. One small change is that we'll be a tad warmer with highs around 70. Otherwise, plan for another mostly sunny day with a gentle north breeze.

Morning y'all, clear skies and 46F, expecting partly cloudy skies today and a high of 75F, Might see scattered rain showers tonight, better chances of rain on Thursday and Friday.

Meanwhile,.............................................etc,etc,etc,!

At the moment I am drinking a beer because I forgot what I had been doing before the power went off.?

At the moment I am drinking a beer because I forgot what I had been doing before the power went off.

:rofl:

At least you have your priorities right :thumbsup:

When the power goes off, you should immediately begin to drink the beer as refrigerated beer does not take kindly to being warmed. You can worry about the food later, I have heard from some sources that it may be possible to cook the "bad" out of food. I have not tried that, but perhaps someone here will and can report back on that effort. :lol: