COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Tuesday

Morning all. 61F and overcast. After a soaking rain last night in many areas (1 inch here), plan on a humid day with isolated showers leftover through mid-morning. This front is still hanging around, and should generate a few more storms later today. While any severe threat is well to our west today, the atmosphere is loaded with moisture and locally heavy downpours would be a given. Highs in the mid-70's this afternoon.

Spring is officially here for me. The Hummingbirds and the Orioles have returned to my feeders. We also have a Red Fox hanging around our Condo Association for the past two weeks. I'm going to try to get our monthly dues from the little bastard next time I see him/her. Little freeloader! :D

Morning y'all, 60F under clear skies, expecting a mostly sunny day and a high of 87F. Summer is here for me.

gloomy Tuesday morning with rain, good for everything I planted on Sunday!

Windy and I just finished a beautiful Remington action, blue printed with a air gauged, stainless barrel. It's chambered .308 WIN, sitting on an aluminum chassis and holds a 1/4 min group with Sierra 168 gr match bullets. I'm opening a Sam Adams Boston Lager and calling it a day. If my old brain could remember how to do it, I'd send you guys a pic! Have a good one guys, I did!!!?

Sounds really nice TC! You can email me a photo, and I can host the photo and post it here for everyone to drool over! And I don't mean a photo of the Sam Adams Boston Lager either. :D