A dire warning

Rotatiga

Greetings friends,

Today I am very sorry to bring you bad news. I have warned against the dangers of man-made global warming. Vice President Al Gore has toured the world and given countless lectures on man-made global warming, yet the warnings have gone largely unheeded. The global warming deniers have had their day, claiming increasing polar ice and lower temperatures, but they are in for a sad awakening. New data shows that the arctic ice started melting far earlier this year than in any year in history. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has warned that the arctic ice will completely disappear by 2040.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/may/05/arctic-ice-retreat-scientists-climate-change

And if that was not sufficient proof to make you understand and realize that man-made global warming is real, it is here, and it is destroying our planet, there is now a tropical cyclone developing off of the coast of South Carolina. Tropical cyclones can only develop over very warm ocean waters. Never before has an Atlantic tropical cyclone developed this early in the season nor this far north! The ocean waters are extremely warm and the temperatures have risen to very dangerous levels.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATWOAT+shtml/071144_MIATWOAT.shtml

It is time that we come to the realization that we, the human race, are doomed to extinction and it is our own fault. Before it is too late, take steps to halt man-made global warming. Demand the immediate cessation of the use of fossil fuels. Only use electricity that is generated by wind and solar power. Stop eating meat as animals raised for consumption as food contribute a large portion of the greenhouse gases that are causing global warming. We can live happy and healthy lives by eating only legumes, grains, fruits and vegetables. We can live comfortably without heating or air conditioning systems. And we can certainly live healthier lives by giving up our cars that belch and blow toxic gases into our atmosphere and start walking or bicycling to our destinations.

Time is fast running out, take action now. Think globally and act locally.

Peace.

Well, reading Rototiller first thing in the morning really put a downer on my day, I'll tell ya'!

That idiot must be such a draw at a party, eh?

How can anyone carry all that guilt for the human race and not crawl into a hole and pull it in behind himself is beyond me.

How the hell he thinks we'll all change our habits developed over the years in time to save the Earth is absolutely ludicrous.

Think we could buy him off, or something?

Or put out a contract on him?

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has warned that the arctic ice will completely disappear by 2040.
And we can certainly live healthier lives by giving up our cars that belch and blow toxic gases into our atmosphere and start walking or bicycling to our destinations.

2040? Oh I will be way past dead by then. As for belch and blow toxic gases (I am a professional), why I think I will just keep on keepin' on! And I will drive to the Taco Bell on the other side of town on my gas guzzling SUV to grab a half dozen bean burritos for a snack before dinner!