Thursday

Stans

Morning y'all, 54F under clear skies, expecting mostly sunny skies and 78F for a high. Post-tropical storm Joaquin is still tracking eastward across the Atlantic, but its forecast track now has it turning south and staying just offshore of Portugal. Yesterday, I said it would be a real pisser if Joaquin made a lap around the Atlantic and came back to hit the U.S. We'll know in a few days just how good my amateur forecasting really is. :blink:

Morning all. 54F under broken clouds. Partly cloudy skies will likely be around for the morning with a few isolated chances for a shower or two. Chances for showers will be slim throughout the morning and afternoon as a cold front passes through the area. Temperatures today will top out in the low to middle 70s putting us once again above average.

Komplainink about zhe veazher again? ACH! I vave ein madjik vand und make zhe schtorm go avay vould zhat make you happy Herr Stainz?

Herr Dumzter it iz not zo much zhat you are above averadje az it iz zhat everyone avround here iz zo far below averadje zhat it makez you feel above averadje.

Now all of you go do zomezhink konztruktive!