COMBATSIM Forum

Happy Birthday Canada!

Thanks, Whizzer!

I, for one, will be honouring (note the Canadian spelling) this day by donning my favourite toque, saddling up my horse, and hunting the elusive, and yet savage, big horn beavers. Then, I will smuggle some whisky across the border to all my Loyalist American friends, who, sadly, are prohibited from enjoying such basic comforts due to the pervading Puritanical correctness down there. Then, on to Washington to burn down the White House. Finally, I will end this day with a bracing swim across the St. Lawrence river back to my homeland where I will satiate my manly Canadian appetite with a Rocky Mountain-sized pile of poutine slathered in gravy, all while getting a lap dance from a French Canadian stripper.

:dancinguy:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thanks, Whizzer!

I, for one, will be honouring (note the Canadian spelling) this day by donning my favourite toque, saddling up my horse, and hunting the elusive, and yet savage, big horn beavers. Then, I will smuggle some whisky across the border to all my Loyalist American friends, who, sadly, are prohibited from enjoying such basic comforts due to the pervading Puritanical correctness down there. Then, on to Washington to burn down the White House. Finally, I will end this day with a bracing swim across the St. Lawrence river back to my homeland where I will satiate my manly Canadian appetite with a Rocky Mountain-sized pile of poutine slathered in gravy, all while getting a lap dance from a French Canadian stripper.

:dancinguy:

Ja?  Vou vill be invadink uz und brinkink kontraband alkohol?  Bring it on Kanukyboy.  Ve are itchink vor ein vreazon to konkour Kanada.  Zhen all dein oil vill belonk to uz.  Bwahahahaha!

ACH!  Ich juzt vound ein piktchure of ein Frentch Kanadian ztripper.

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

Perhapz vou schtay on dein zide of zhe border get drunken und ve vorget about zhis vhole invazion plan ja?

Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!

And Fink, with you in charge it will be us being invaded an conquered and it will probably be a joint effort of the combined forces of Monaco and Vatican City.

1 hour ago, Stans said:

And Fink, with you in charge it will be us being invaded an conquered and it will probably be a joint effort of the combined forces of Monaco and Vatican City.

Damn, now that's scary!

What is it about Canada and Canucks that brings y'all out of the woodwork? I spent seven years in Ontario and loved Mosport, Ice Skating, Molsons, and many other Canadian-type things that I can't remember! Pity it finishes 50 miles North of Toronto, though. Mind you, that was in 1963, so like the US it has probably deteriorated considerably since then.

GO, CANADA!

:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Madman said:

Happy Birthday! :beer:

daily_hoser_back.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 hours ago, Whizkid said:

What is it about Canada and Canucks that brings y'all out of the woodwork? I spent seven years in Ontario and loved Mosport, Ice Skating, Molsons, and many other Canadian-type things that I can't remember! Pity it finishes 50 miles North of Toronto, though. Mind you, that was in 1963, so like the US it has probably deteriorated considerably since then.

GO, CANADA!

:thumbsup:

With Fink it take little to get him to come out of the woodwork and generally speaking, he runs back under the woodwork when the lights are turned on.

18 hours ago, Madman said:

Happy Birthday! :beer:

daily_hoser_back.jpg

Hilarious Madman! :lol:

With Fink it take little to get him to come out of the woodwork and generally speaking, he runs back under the woodwork when the lights are turned on.

Yes, Fink is much like a cockroach. He emits unpleasant odors and is a carrier of various diseases.

On 7/1/2017 at 11:24 PM, Gunny said:

Hey Stick, I didn't know your momma was a Canadian stripper,

Happy Birthday Canada.

Ich vill hav vou know zhat mein mozher vas nicht ein Kanadian ztripper!  Schee vas ein vedy gute und pure voman.

4 hours ago, Stans said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

56 minutes ago, Donster said:

Hilarious Madman! :lol:

Yes, Fink is much like a cockroach. He emits unpleasant odors and is a carrier of various diseases.

Ich do nicht appreziate dein inverenze zhat Ich am zomehow vrelatedt to ein kokvroatch.

19 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich do nicht appreziate dein inverenze zhat Ich am zomehow vrelatedt to ein kokvroatch.

Well, both you and a roach seem to live a long time without a brain... sooooo.....

Soon to be a feature film by the makers of "Chucky"...."Spawn of the Cockroach" (The Herr Soren Fick Story). Watch as he crawls along the baseboards, looking to spread the evil, test tube derived "Naziinfluenza". The disease that destroys the brain, causes the muscles in the right arm to become ridged and point forward and upward and a angle whenever a black Mercedes Benz passes by. Another symptom is the constant, uncontrollable heels clicking together. And the insatiable appetite for French soil. Followed by parts of the body rotting and falling off. Along with massive hair growth on the palms of the hands.

This film has not yet been rated. But proves that the morons in Hollywood are completely out of ideas. 

Madman,

What ancient internet rock did you have to turn over to find that "Are you a Hoser?" item?

Ah, the good ol' days of SCTV. Apparently (according to the torrent mavens I know), it's difficult to find every episode.