GUUT MORNINK!!

Edwin Rommel

Zho vhot haf ich been up to?

Flyink around zhe vholrd aktually...

After been to Donzterz für zhe vheek-ent...

Ich took an old DC-6 (A Replika uf Air Forze Vhon!) from Cedar Rapids to Minneapolis - Washington - St Johns- Thule AFB - Edinburgh - Moscow ( been nearly zhere before ;) )

Tashkent - Kabul - Bangkok - Manilla - Tokyo - Midway - Honolulu (Hmmmm- zhe Japz made ein mezz uf dein harbour Ja?) - unt now on zhe vhay to LAX....

Entjoyink it-- novhon schootink at me

Haf guut day-- unt schtart organizink zhe parade Ja?!

:thumbsup:

Haf guut day!!

No, he actually is flapping his arms, if you do it fast enough you really can fly. Go ahead, try it. :rolleyes:

Morning all, Thursday (Friday for me and my four day weeks, but the 9 to 11 hour days do wear on me)!

Nein-- vhe Tjermanz haf flugzeugz-- vhe leaven zhe armz-flapink thing to you AMI'z :P

You haf Armz uf Mazz Deztrukzion Ja??? :lol:

Keck-- leaf mein waga-waga out uf it!!

(Ja! FS9 mit zheveral modz... haven't been to Auzzie yet-- just landed in LA mit empty tankz after an 12 hour ordeal from Honolulu-- at vhon time it looked as if the fuel will not be enough!!)

Zhorry-- haf to go-- juzt tanking unt zhen off to Minneapolis to complete the round zhe vholrd thingmy-- unt in time für anozzer vheek-ent at Donzterz!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Morning.

Zhorry-- haf to go-- juzt tanking unt zhen off to Minneapolis to complete the round zhe vholrd thingmy-- unt in time für anozzer vheek-ent at Donzterz!!

Sheiss! I'm still payin' off the food and beer bill from the last weekend! Hey brother, can you spare a dime? :(

Keck!

FS 2004 Zhentury uf Flight - Germlish verzion.

:lol:

Juzt landed in Minneapoliz... 23187 NM 99.9 Hourz- 232 Knotz average....

Burned about 57 600 gallonz uf High Oktane Fuel...

Vhorn out three zhetz uf tires

und seven air hoztezzez...

Now off to Donzter für zhe vheek-ent...

unt zhen around zhe vhorld again-- north to south zhiz time!!

;)

Anyvhon knowz how to take skreen captures in FS??

Yeah, I think it is the "Print Screen" key. I'm still just buzzing my local airport, but I think they are getting tired of me doing screaming passes over the tower in a T-28C. I could have sworn I saw the ATC person come out of the control tower with a rifle. :blink: