GUUT FREITAG MORNINK!!

Edwin Rommel

Hmmmm---

Zhunz up---

Time to get in mein Ford Trimotor, which ich removed frum zhe static dizplay in zhe Minneapoliz Airport Building unt pop down to Donzterz.... Ich am zhure he iz schtokked up again after lazt vheek-ent :lol:

Haf guut vhee-ent...

Shultz?-- How ist thingz going in zhe dezzert?? Are you keepink zhe Alliez at bay?

:thumbsup:

Time to get in mein Ford Trimotor, which ich removed frum zhe static dizplay in zhe Minneapoliz Airport Building unt pop down to Donzterz.... Ich am zhure he iz schtokked up again after lazt vheek-ent

Morning all. "Hello Nelson's Meats? Yeah, it's Donster again. Better send over another 50lbs of Bratwurst, some Hamburger patties, Saurkraut, Onions, Catup, Mustard, Relish, Buns, Potato Salad, Baked Beans,...What was I thinking! HOLD THE BAKED BEANS!!! :blink: Pay for it? Um...er...a...yes...charge it to the same account as last time. The Telethon? No we didn't raise sh!t. Yeah, I'm sure Doug needs the tax right off for Combatsim. :unsure: Right. Ok Thanks."

Rommel I have been in a Trimotor on display up in Owlshead Maine. You take good care of that. There are only three left in the world so they told us kids. :D

Not bad. Discovered the Yorkshire Air Museum, just about close enough to visit from Home at another time, and they're looking for volunteers to help them... ;)

More to say on that when I get back.

So where can I find what has actually been bunged into the new patch?

No gulag can hold me, peeps! I'll just take one of those guard's motorcycles and --

Damn, is that thing a licensed Hodaka Dirt Squirt?

Never mind. Toss me the glove and ball, looks like I'm spending my morning in the Cooler ...

:D

Hey I can't even get in! I keep crankin' the coffee-pot telephone but it won't go any faster! Maybe I should change to a new ISP...Schultz Service Provider :lol:

Any problems because of the beta....HE DOWNLOAD NOOOTHINK, NOOOOTHINK!

And yeah I know it's HH and not TGE

Stag, I don't really understand all of it either. It's kind of like being at a party, everyone is having a good time, you go into the bathroom (potty for the prissy types, lavatory for the proper English speakers, latrine for most military types, head for the naval types, crapper for the rest of us) and when you come out everyone bursts into laughter, yet they say they were not laughing at you. :unsure:

Stag it looks like Oleg is a bit cross that the "patch" was leaked out early. So now it is a just a "beta" afterall and the real patch has been delayed. Some wonder what his motivation for the delay is. If it is just a punishment because of the leak then well...the gulag comment makes more sense!