Sunday

Donster

I am happy that I get to spend my weekend with this fur baby of mine. His name is Copper, the mighty Pomeranian. He had accompanied me for a walk on Saturday and Sunday morning downtown, with a retractable leash on to help me control his movement. It really is fun to see other dog owners passing by, I have met new friends along the way. I guess we should do this more often, so have you guys tried to bring along your pet for a walk before? Now, I am ready to face a new productive week, you guys have a good day!

mighty warrior.jpg

11 hours ago, Donster said:

Nice looking dog! No walking at this house of mine. Wife and I have two cats. They do not go outside unless it is in their pet carrier to go to the Vet.

Herr Dumzter vou need zhe ekzerzise zo vhy do vou nicht take dein katz fvor ein dvrag?  Bwahahaha!

003.JPG.adeaeba4028934975473f5dc08490ed5.JPGThis is Missy, my highly aggressive and totally alert Malti-Poo (Maltese-Poodle). As you can see, she is presently taking a breather from her usual very alert posture. It is very tiring to be tasked with protecting the family, so she tries to rest whenever possible!

We walk every morning about 7 - 7.30 for about 4 blocks, and then return home for a well-deserved rest.

Life is good!