Hello to Itchie

Ronin

What happens to you Itchie? These boys finished you? Itchie to bring into awareness.

Remember when we became the bears photo Itchie? more happy memories of you than that too.

Oh missing you funny face around this forum.

tch tch.

MIA and KIA the meaning? :blink:

Itchie is strafed and the ground is high. This which requests vengeance gushes forth. Is Donster a responsibility in this behavior? This is not the edge to which the warrior is worthy of. It does to before the that the tragedy where is the fact that it cuts it livened. If you look at these posts, perhaps your method the back section you find Itchie? As I am just complete, if that it is not sees. :(

Itchie call and search.

Personal message to Itchie with a not reply!

So you boys get him. :o

Itchie is strafed and the ground is high. This which requests vengeance gushes forth. Is Donster a responsibility in this behavior? This is not the edge to which the warrior is worthy of. It does to before the that the tragedy where is the fact that it cuts it livened. If you look at these posts, perhaps your method the back section you find Itchie? As I am just complete, if that it is not sees. :(

Itchie call and search.

Personal message to Itchie with a not reply!

So you boys get him. :o

Donster had nothing to do with it. If Itchie were around he would probably say 'AVENGE ME'! As he died not like a warrior, but as like a civilian caught on the ground. Then again, my understanding was he sucked as a pilot anyway, so who cares? :lol:

So and, Donster thinks of that you think that Itchie would like to take revenge. Donster is one of the boys thought always of that. As for healthy boy me him saying concerning Itchie.ronin.gif

Donster him is lovely the person, exactly is, but it gives babes, who it does not know whether I rely on, whether. banzai.gif

One last him it comes before the time for mighty fight, you search. A large effort to give to search. There is no this hour or this time simply I according to the search for my independent wolf Itchie. I leads the team of enormous investigation. Never, if so you search our there, him therefore it is, we to Korea can carry that scurvy surface. But it is something where that loyalty to Japan for contributing after he for failing has become the canned goods, he has been welcomed one my flight in order to connect and has become so.

The mine company has club of Pacific Fighters group. These group is pay extra for time spend on Pacific Fighters during Saturday. Usual they require by Ronin for fly Corsair as imitation of these boys here. Here this even we use 37 employee during 2 hour building the team search Itchie out. This event cost Ronin leader of club and payer of employee hire very many Yen. A very silly thing? This to return Itchie.

search.jpg

Ronin is lead the team of enormous investigation

search2.jpg

low to ground high even trim a bush here. Looking, looking for Itchie. Every island.

search3.jpg

picture the team of enormous investigation.

Not find him.cry.gif