campaing ef2000 reloaded 3dfx

LANCIA DELTA

Hola. I haven't heard of this issue before, but since the campaign mode requires the creation of new files, it may be that Windows UAC is not allowing you to do it.

What version of Windows are you running?
There may be a file called 'TACTCOM.$$$' in the folder where you have the game files. If so, then please open it with a text editor and post the contents here.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, LANCIA DELTA said:

Hi everyone : I want to thank any help you can give me. I have thanks to you installed the ef2000reloaded. I have the complete ef20003dfx installed in windos. when loading the reloaded I get the message "dll location key no present" when loading the game and hitting the plane to load the game I get the message on the rear black screen

I think that's a TrackIR error. If you don't have TrackIR, make sure the "TrackIR Enabled" box is not ticked in the "EF2000 Options" part of the Configuration Menu of EF2000 Reloaded.

thanks x the answer.
when giving the icon of the reloaded I skip the message "dll lokation key no present"
I configure the ef2000exe from the folder.
Clicking on the back of the plane leaves me with the black screen. And the one that comes out x behind me comes "dosbox swiched to max cicles, because of the setinngs: cicles = auto. if the games runs fast try a fixed amount