Wednesday

Stans

Morning y'all, cloudy and damp skies as we did have rain move through the area late last night and a few showers are lingering.  The current temperature is 50F.  Expecting the showers to end in about an hour, then the skies will begin to clear giving us a partly cloudy day and a high of 59F.

Morning all. 14F under clear skies. Increasing clouds. High reaching 35F. My vacation starts in an hour or so as Lottie is heading to Pennsylvania for a week to visit her sister. If you want to come party and visit the Babe Bunker™, please BYOB as Lottie has taken most of the money in our account to keep me from throwing an extravagant party. :(

Gutenmorgen!  It ist ein nozher gloriouz day fvor all vizh zhe Amerikafuhrer in kommand of zhis nazion.  Zhe Amerikafuhrer vishes all ein gute Zhanksgivfink.  Today vou vork hardt fvor zhe bezzerment of Amerika.  Tomorrow vou vrezt und konzume fvood.  On Frietag vou are kommandedt to go to zhe schtores und purtchaze mutch to ztimulate zhe ekonomy.  Zhis ist zhe kommand of zhe Amerikafuhrer!

Heil Tvrump!

By zhe vay Herr Dumzter Ich hav plenty of money.  Zhe Amerikafuhrer payz vell un az zhe Tchief of zhe Department of Internal Programz Spezial Homelandt Inveztigazion Team Ich am paid vedy vell.  Vedy, vedy, vedy vell!  Ich kan provide zhe beer und it vill nicht be zhat pollutedt vasser vou Amis kall beer.  Ich kould alzo provide zome nize vreisling und schnapps.  Ich vill bring dein own bozzles und einnough fvor zeveral of zhese babez in zhis Babe Bunker zhat vou zpeak of.  Vill Fifi und Brigitte be zhere az vell?  If zhey vill Ich vill be zhere Ich vill bring ein kaze of tchampaigne und again it vill nicht be zhat zparklink pizz vasser zhat vou Amis konzume.

3 hours ago, Donster said:

Fink isn't invited. I'm sure he will be busy writing Twitter posts for the Prez.

Eben iffen Ich vas invitedt und Ich am zure zhat Ich vas Ich kannicht attendt dein zelebazion.  Zhe Amerikafuhrer haz kalledt me to kommen to zhe Zud Vhitehouze in Fvlorida fvor zome zort of emerdjenzy.  Tvry to hav gut time vizhout me.

Oh und Herr Stainz doez nicht hav ein Lear to fvuel but perhapz vhat he meant to zay vas he haz fvueledt hiz vrear.  Pozzibly mit petrolateum djelly ja?  He vill maken ein nize zubztitute vife fvor Herr Dumzter ja?