Thank You Red

Gunny

You bastage. You got me hooked on that Mount and Blade whoya now I'm draggin at work cause I played that freakin thing for near 5 hours last night.

Seriously tho, thanks. Simple, but fun as all get out. Been fighting alot in the arena. Having a blast except when they arm me a lance. I really hate that thing. Put me on horseback tho with a bow? Kattie bar the door. I'm also particular good with a bastard sword on the ground versus cavalry.

First quest complete, the river pirates are no longer imposing themselves on the poor folks of the land. Now, to raise a squad. Starting small you know. Once that gets going, then a platoon, then a company, a battalion, AN ARMY, THEN RULE THE WORLD! HA HA HA!!!! *cough* Yes, as I was saying. And I think I'm going to try and go for cavalry unit myself. I don't care for the troops being dismounted in certain situations.

And yes, I bought the key code.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Yes mate its bloody addictive isn't it i use the neutral state as my base(can't remember its name) the swadians have a standing death warrewnt for me and the other guys think im great.

After having my men slaughtered time after time , im finally getting a good squad together i have 5 knights and vetrans at the moment and most are horse bound.

My bow skills are way up as well as single bladed weapons , with 2 handed weapons starting to rise, about the river pirates expect to see them in numbers of 30+ very shortly and in company of other bandits as well , i follow around war parties and wait for them to start a fight then slip into the fight and grab some exp and cash at the end

Im off to have another bash at it now. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah, my days as a single adventurer are numbered. I'm sticking close to that nuetral town (naw, I can't remember the name myself) and was running local patrols out of there. Haven't aligned myself with anyone yet. I'd like to know more (won't until they get a more complete storyline going) about what the war is all about before I commit to one side or the other.

That going into to battle with the war parties is a good idea. However, the last time I went in with "Manhunters" they got slaughtered and left me holding the bag. Talk about a quick retreat.

Looking at their forum, I saw a list of units that you can employ. One unit that struck me was the Sword Sisters. That could be interesting to see in combat. I've read that some of the most viscous fighters in terms of cruelty are women.

Yeah, my days as a single adventurer are numbered. I'm sticking close to that nuetral town (naw, I can't remember the name myself) and was running local patrols out of there. Haven't aligned myself with anyone yet. I'd like to know more (won't until they get a more complete storyline going) about what the war is all about before I commit to one side or the other.

That going into to battle with the war parties is a good idea. However, the last time I went in with "Manhunters" they got slaughtered and left me holding the bag. Talk about a quick retreat.

Looking at their forum, I saw a list of units that you can employ. One unit that struck me was the Sword Sisters. That could be interesting to see in combat. I've read that some of the most viscous fighters in terms of cruelty are women.

So far all i have come across is a skilled tracker and a merchant who gets you really good deals on stuff.

It depends on which side they lie on as the swadians will kill me on sight so im kinda limited to where i can go.

Regarding service to a side try and stay neutral as long as possiable and just do errands for the various lords and take there rewards .

Build your money up in the arena and then start to buy your armour and stuff as protection will mean your soldiers wil be better protected as well.

Just cracked 12th level and am being hounded everytime i leave my safe port. , a fast horse is also a good addition as the bandits are mostly on foot and you can out run them on horse back

I agree J. Doing some research into this it seems like it's being developed by a Turkish couple. Don't know how much of the 12 they get, but it's worth that and more. Trying to figure out when the next upgrade is. I would like to see that "Inn" as a city and not just an empty field.