Sad day...Jackson (Moon) Walks

Donster

I can't believe it either.

California needs to like...go away. After we get the good people out first though, time for an airlift, Joker can hang from the skids of the last Huey out or something...

:lol:

I have to disagree here guys I am not saying that the freakshow is innocent of ever molesting a child. I just think that in this case the right verdict was made. The accuser and his mother are proven con artists that were solely after money. They only started accusations after Jackson cut them off from all of his cash.

Yeah well every juror they interviewed said that they hated the mom. Fine, she's pretty much a freak herself, but even if she's Ma Barker that doesn't mean that what the kid said happened didn't happen. If they based their acquittal on the fact they didn't like the mom then that's just plain wrong too. The DA pretty much screwed up by being too broad with his charges, but when you look at the patterns...I dunno.

There's been too long a pattern of this crap with Jackson, we know of how many kids that said it happened to them, but how many got quietly settled that we don't know? Guess the real question is would any of his defense teams let any of their boys go over to his place for a sleepover...

Like my ole Pappy used to say, "Where there's smoke, their's fire."

I think the DA had more to do with the jury finding this way. He's arrogant, show-boaty, and crass. I think he saw an oppurtunity, probably a good case, jumped on it, and pooched it.

If mom was the reason, then yeah the jury was dead wrong.

I am not saying that it hasnt happened. All I am saying is that in this case the prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. They didnt convince me and I was all about sending his ass to jail. Thats part of the american legal system. Innocent until proven guilty.

Mako's right, I think.

I haven't followed the case at all, so I have no idea what the mom was like or if the DA is a showboating idiot.

All I can figure is the jury wasn't convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

California or not, you got to prove the case.

Jim

PS: This don't mean you won't die in "Cappabar Chronicles", Mako.

Heh. :)

I had an impossible time sympathising with either party in the case. Jackson is obviously off his rocker and the accusers were past scammers as Mako says. I think this may have been a case of extortion but also that Micheal is truely nutty enough to do that sort of thing and not feel remorse. It also could be a borderline case that the mother capitalised on and then fed the kid lies to try and make some cash. The truth is probably a little of both. I have no trust for ol Jacko after he complained in an interview about how the police roughed him up so bad his arm didn't work for a while. It never happened. They were asking him if the air conditioning was set right for him when he was taken away if anyone saw the coverage of the arrest.

Well I just saw an interview with "Juror #1" who basically came out and said he thought that Jackson probably did molest children, but that it was the mother's fault for putting her son in that situation for monetary gain so they felt that it was more her fault than Jackson's...

Okay now that's just twisted beyond words.

Well I just saw an interview with "Juror #1" who basically came out and said he thought that Jackson probably did molest children, but that it was the mother's fault for putting her son in that situation for monetary gain so they felt that it was more her fault than Jackson's...

Okay now that's just twisted beyond words.

WTF! :angry:

Then two crimes have been committed, Michael Jackson molesting a minor and a parent who is guilty of criminal negligence. :angry: