COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Thursday

Morning y'all, cloudy skies and 49F.  Expecting a cloudy and rainy day with a high of 56F.  Rain tapers off tonight, then strong winds tomorrow.

Morning all. 37F under overcast skies. Clearing skies later this morning. Windy and cooler. Winds out of the NW at 15-30 MPH. High of 49F.

And from Sacramento in sunny California, it's cold (50deg), windy, (30mph), and raining, (1in last nite)!

Can't wait for Spring to arrive.

15 hours ago, Whizkid said:

And from Sacramento in sunny California, it's cold (50deg), windy, (30mph), and raining, (1in last nite)!

Can't wait for Spring to arrive.

Hopefully Whiz, you have your "herb garden" covered and protected. ;)

Yeah, I've heard that strong winds and too much rain are bad for "herb" gardens. :lol:

Yup! the Chives and Thyme are just fine, thanks. The Parsley is looking a bit bedraggled, but it'll pick up when the rain quits.

I definitely would keep the garlic in a pot all by itself, otherwise your garden will become garlic and little else.

12 hours ago, Whizkid said:

Yup! the Chives and Thyme are just fine, thanks. The Parsley is looking a bit bedraggled, but it'll pick up when the rain quits.

Oh, you grow parsley and thyme, but no sage or rosemary?

:D

How come my innocuous little post got so bloody complicated? Comes from hanging around with all you Intellectuals, I guess!

Hey, just started playing "Medieval2-Total War" which I picked up for $7.99. Made in 2003, I think, but amazing graphics. The battle scenes are something else for the time it was made. Check out some YouTube videos and also another one called "Kingdom Come" which is quite recent. Don't know if I can handle all the development of the Faction stuff with the buying and selling and Political intrigues, but we'll see.