I am in

Shepherd

Arkansas. It is not very fun. Stuttgart to be exact. One real sit down place to eat Weestern Sizzelin, yuck! Nothing like nats in the hotel room!

Oh it will be a very long week.

If any of you live close by give me a shout please.

Hey Shep!

No I am not close by at all, just wanted to see if you could hear me from there. Don't inhale the gnats when you sleep.

Well Shep im not even remotely close to being anywhere near you , but the most important question you have to ask yourself is

Do they have COLD BEER :D:D:D

It is not very fun. Stuttgart to be exact.

JA! Iz hot vright now! Up to 32C (90F) durink zhe day und 16C (66F) durink zhe nacht und zhere vill be vrain movink en on Friday. Zo ja, it iz hot! Und ja, ve haf beer here!

:D

yeah there is beer. I am here for a conferance for the denomination I work in. They are about to drive me to drink. As I look at some of these guys and listen to them, it is no wonder people dont go to church.

So I came to this, either they got it all worng, or I got it all worng but between us someone is missing the boat.

That's usually the case Shep. Somebody has it all wrong, but I'll tell you this, you tell them they do and you'll be tar and feathered and sent packing on a rail. Well, maybe not tarred and feathered.

Sorry gents not meaning to air dirty laundry from the church, but it's my job and I just needed to vent some.

No skip they would tar and feather but hey it wouldnt be the first time. I am kind of the Pappy Boyington of the Preisthood.