Pimp yourself...

geg

I'll have to get a screen of mine, but Kabar is a 31st level fighter in the service of the Vaegir and has been promoted to (I'd rather stayed at Sgt. of the Army) Squire. I wear plate armor with one of them there nordic helms with the little eye protector rims and carry a war axe and my profiency with two handed weapons is up in the 240 range. I can kill a Swaddian knight with a single sweep of my blade, cut a horse from under a Steppe Bandit run river pirates unconscious with my Charger. Parties of 60+ Mountain Bandits now flee before me.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

I know the question to that answer:

Conan what is best in life?

Oh man you guys I am the latest M&B casualty. It is very fun and done very well considering what it is and how hard melee combat is to do with a mouse! Once I found out you can go first person with F6 I got a bit better at the lance. The bow combat is done pretty well.

Overall just a very neat feel to it.

Dargger

24th Level

One handed weapons 142

Two Handed Weapons 148

Archery 164

Reinforced Guard Helm

Reinforced Mail Hauberk

Reinforced Mail Boots

Balanced Battle Axe

Long Bow

Great Sword

Spirited Charger

136942 gold

I know the question to that answer:

Yep, the whole deal went something like this:

Mongol General: We have won again. That is good! But what is best in life?

Mongol Warrior: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcon on your wrist, wind in your hair!

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

Mongol General: That is good.

CROM!

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. Valor pleases you, so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, the HELL with you!

The music in that film is really good. I bought the sound track. That film is a bit like Star Wars in that on its own it was a cool film, but with the excellent music composed specifically for the scenes, it really works just that bit better that sets it apart from the other contenders like uhhh, "Beastmaster II" etc. :lol: Just kidding no other fantasy movie came close until Lord of The Rings.

Not as disturbing as this! the previous guy obviously did not take himself too seriously.

Sorry to do this to you guys.

aa10_barbarian.jpg:ph43r:

Hmm, I deliberately avoided that movie so I will never know what it means...I hope it is good :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got a nice little party going. 27. Not big. Just getting more money from selling stuff after batting aside mountain, sea and river bandits. Oh and them Khergits. Real easy them.

Oh and I decided to rename my character 'Etendard'

etendard.jpg

Geg how are you getting the full character screen shots? I seem to only be able to get waist height and up. I will post a picture of my frighteningly deadly level 4 "hunter" Baltarlemew.

Hold down ~ and use the mouse to pan :)

To get a screenie of my character like that, I had to hold down ~ and the left mouse button, and then, since no other fingers could reach, press the Print Screen key with my nose.