COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Sunday

Morning all. 63F under clear skies with humidity at 90%. Mostly sunny and muggy. Winds out of the South at 5 MPH. High of 89F.

Morning y'all, guess what?  Cloudy skies, 97% humidity, 73F, and wet.  Today's forecast same as the last.  Cloudy, showers and thunderstorms possible, humid, 79F.  Looks like we might see sunshine on Wednesday.  Tropical depression is still in SC and I heard this morning that it went to the SC DMV to apply for status as a permanent resident.

My mom got an update on her house yesterday afternoon.  No trees down, just some branches and leaves, no apparent damage to her house and the electricity on her street has been restored.  Now she's not happy that I convinced her to evacuate because the roads and highways between Virginia and the SE coast of NC and NE coast of SC are flooded and closed.  But, she is going to call an old realtor friend of hers up here and initiate the process of looking for a house here.  She had already talked to a couple of realtors down there about selling and that was early this spring.