COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Sunday

Morning all. 46F with light rain. Rain likely, gradually tapering off in the afternoon. Windy at times. Winds out of the SE to W at 10-20 MPH with higher gusts. High of 51F. Lottie driving to Kansas City today for an Insurance Conference. Will be back Tuesday night. Company supplying her with one of their Toyota Highlanders to use. They have a fleet of 10 of them. Nice not having to use her own car.

Morning y'all, clear skies and 37F, expecting to see sunshine and a high of 62F. 

It sure looks like Lottie has landed a position in a really good company.  I know if you have to use your personal vehicle for business, the business should reimburse you or you can take a standard mileage deduction from your taxes, but a company vehicle is even better.  Well, as long as it isn't something like a Mitsubishi Mirage, Fiat 500, or Chrysler 200. 

Yep. She always had to use her own car, but was paid mileage and for fuel, tolls etc. If they gave her a Mitsubishi Mirage, Fiat (Fix it again Tony) 500, or Chrysler 200 to drive I would tell her to take her own car! Hell, I wouldn't even have to tell her. She wouldn't drive any of those, period!