COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Happy Thanksgiving!

giphy.gif

The day Americans gather with their families, stuff their faces and watch football. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all us Yanks!

I bet y'all just SWORE that you weren't going to  eat and drink like you did last year, right?

Ah, me, it's so sad, but cheer up, you've got another year to get those pounds off!

Hope y'all had a wonderful Thansgiving anyway!

(PS. Mine was a TV Dinner, Honey Roasted Turkey which tasted like s++++t!)

7 hours ago, Whizkid said:

I bet y'all just SWORE that you weren't going to  eat and drink like you did last year, right?

Ah, me, it's so sad, but cheer up, you've got another year to get those pounds off!

Hope y'all had a wonderful Thansgiving anyway!

(PS. Mine was a TV Dinner, Honey Roasted Turkey which tasted like s++++t!)

I make no such promises.  I promise nothing that I am not very sure that I can actually deliver.  I'm not running for any elected position, so I can be honest.  I can also honestly say that I did not stuff myself to the point of being uncomfortable.

11 minutes ago, Donster said:

Cooked me up a burger for supper. Baked a pumpkin pie earlier in the morning. Had a slice of that for dessert.

Turkey burger?

1 hour ago, Stans said:

I make no such promises.  I promise nothing that I am not very sure that I can actually deliver.  I'm not running for any elected position, so I can be honest.  I can also honestly say that I did not stuff myself to the point of being uncomfortable.

Turkey burger?

Nope. Good ol' Iowa corn fed lean beef my friend! :)

Coln feed Bleef? Noie wondel yoie Amelicans cloak flom healt disease! You alr eatie wlong thingies! Eatie Octoplus bulgel and Tofu Tulkey! Rive wrong rife! Stayie stlong! Itchie armost 100 yeals ord and stirl kickie alr youl heinie!

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!!!

1 hour ago, Itchie Crotchie said:

Coln feed Bleef? Noie wondel yoie Amelicans cloak flom healt disease! You alr eatie wlong thingies! Eatie Octoplus bulgel and Tofu Tulkey! Rive wrong rife! Stayie stlong! Itchie armost 100 yeals ord and stirl kickie alr youl heinie!

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!!!

More like 100 year old dry kindling and ripe for ignition.