COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Sunday

Morning all. 36F under overcast skies and foggy. Dense Fog Advisory in effect this morning. Rain/snow turns to scattered snow showers. Accumulation less than one inch. Winds out of the North at 10-20 MPH. High of 38F.

Lottie gets back home this afternoon. Vacation over!

Morning y'all, cloudy skies and the temperature has not risen as quickly as it was forecast yesterday.  It is currently 52F and yesterday's forecast of near record breaking mid-70's has now been scaled back to 67F.  Expecting the day to be cloudy with period of shower or thunderstorms.  No snow today, but next weekend there is a chance of seeing some snow... at least that's the forecast right now.

I hope Lottie had a good time and has a safe trip home.  You did take all the beer cans and liquor bottles to the dump, right?  Oh, and don't forget to peel that slice of pizza off the ceiling and touch up the paint.

2 hours ago, Stans said:

You did take all the beer cans and liquor bottles to the dump, right?  Oh, and don't forget to peel that slice of pizza off the ceiling and touch up the paint.

Not to the dump. We pay deposit on all bottles and cans. Had to get my money back to put back into my "Lottie away from home fund." House cleaned, paint touch up work completed. Even the excess trash hauled away. 

Vhat?  Vou hadt ein party und did nicht invite me?  Oh, vait, in zhe mail today ist ein invitazion.  Zhe verdamt pozt offize muzt hav lozt it und deliveredt it late.

17 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Vhat?  Vou hadt ein party und did nicht invite me?  Oh, vait, in zhe mail today ist ein invitazion.  Zhe verdamt pozt offize muzt hav lozt it und deliveredt it late.

Couldn't have been an invitation to my party. I would have sent it postage due!:P

3 hours ago, Donster said:

Couldn't have been an invitation to my party. I would have sent it postage due!:P

Harumph! 😡