COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Friday

Morning y'all, overcast skies and 30F.  Expecting the rain to arrive late-morning and continue into tomorrow, tapering off to showers on Sunday.  Today's high is expected to be 47F and temperatures will remain well above freezing all weekend.  Death to snow!

20 hours ago, cobraj said:

TGIF.. My Company moving 5 miles up the road today.. New office on Monday!

Sweet! You get your own coffee maker? A leggy, bosomy blonde around 24 years old? ;)

22 hours ago, cobraj said:

TGIF.. My Company moving 5 miles up the road today.. New office on Monday!

So you will now be only 5 miles from work?  That's a blessing and a curse, in my experience.  I live 4.4 miles from my office and although the commute time is very short, too short to be good for engine and transmission, I find that it is too easy for me to run to the office for little things that could wait until normal business hours.

Oh, and my current team is staffed with ladies ranging in age from 20 to 32 years of age.  Very young and every day they make me feel old and they get none of my movie, tv, or music references.

Oh, and my current team is staffed with ladies ranging in age from 20 to 32 years of age.  Very young and every day they make me feel old and they get none of my movie, tv, or music references.

Damn kids!

Oh, and my current team is staffed with ladies ranging in age from 20 to 32 years of age.  Very young and every day they make me feel old and they get none of my movie, tv, or music references

Does anybody?

16 hours ago, Whizkid said:

Oh, and my current team is staffed with ladies ranging in age from 20 to 32 years of age.  Very young and every day they make me feel old and they get none of my movie, tv, or music references

Does anybody?

Ouch. <_<  Maybe it's time I gave Fick your address.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:06 AM, Stans said:

Ouch. <_<  Maybe it's time I gave Fick your address.

No, ohh no,  not Fick!

I take it all back, please, please!

15 hours ago, Whizkid said:

No, ohh no,  not Fick!

I take it all back, please, please!

Very well, I'll just send your address to that Rotatigator guy.  The two of you can sit back and enjoy the clean air in your "herb" garden. :rofl:

no got a smaller cube and lots of other guys around me sadly. all the office workers are upstairs..we are in the first floor rear with the gear!