COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Monday

Happy Christmas Eve!  Clear skies and 35F, expecting sunshine and a high of 50F.  Yes, I'm posting this at the same time as I would if I were going to work.  Today is a work day, just work of a different sort.  Y'all have a great Christmas Eve.

Morning all and Happy Christmas Eve. Clear skies and 16F. Quiet day weather wise. Increasing clouds as the day wears on. Winds out of the ESE at 5-10 MPH. High of 37F. Lottie's birthday is today. Not going to spill the beans on her age. She is younger than me. And she still swings a mean Louisville Slugger. I saw her driving long metal spikes in it last week.

Happy birthday to Lottie!  I certainly hope that you do celebrate her birthday.  So many people who are born near Christmas do not get to enjoy their birthday with all of the other holiday celebrations and parties going on.

25 minutes ago, Stans said:

Happy birthday to Lottie!  I certainly hope that you do celebrate her birthday.  So many people who are born near Christmas do not get to enjoy their birthday with all of the other holiday celebrations and parties going on.

Oh she doesn't let me forget to be extra nice on her birthday! Believe you me! Yep, she got screwed as a kid because of being born near Christmas. No cake and lumping gifts in with Christmas.

3 minutes ago, Donster said:

Oh she doesn't let me forget to be extra nice on her birthday! Believe you me! Yep, she got screwed as a kid because of being born near Christmas. No cake and lumping gifts in with Christmas.

That is exactly what happened to my grandfather, who was born on December 29, and my great niece, who was born on December 24.  She turns 5 today and this year she does not get the family Christmas Eve celebration, she will be getting her own birthday party.

Well, y'all, it's here again...…………..Christmas, I mean. Just don't get so caught up in the buying insanity that you forget who's Birthday we're celebrating. I'm speechless about the TV  ads that seem to get worse every year about BUY...BUY...BUY!

Anyway, to all my friends of …………..how many years is it?...…….. WOW!

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, AND MAY 2019 BE THE BEST EVER FOR Y'ALL AND YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Whizkid said:

Well, y'all, it's here again...…………..Christmas, I mean. Just don't get so caught up in the buying insanity that you forget who's Birthday we're celebrating. I'm speechless about the TV  ads that seem to get worse every year about BUY...BUY...BUY!

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, AND MAY 2019 BE THE BEST EVER FOR Y'ALL AND YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Whiz.  I'm not much on the buying, I do give family, friends, and my employees gifts, mostly gift cards.  As for receiving gifts, I really need very little, I already have the best and most important gift ever given to this world.

ΙΧΘΥΣ

2 hours ago, Stans said:

Thanks, Whiz.  I'm not much on the buying, I do give family, friends, and my employees gifts, mostly gift cards.  As for receiving gifts, I really need very little, I already have the best and most important gift ever given to this world.

ΙΧΘΥΣ

Very nicely put, Doctor!

Thank Brian! And Merry Christmas to you and your family! We all have been around this place for a long time. Good friends, good times.

1 hour ago, Stans said:

Thanks.

Doctor?  Doctor who? :D

Everybody knows that Stans is...

Do you wear your makeup and costume at the office Stans? Has got to scare the crap out of your patients! :lol:

1 hour ago, Donster said:

Everybody knows that Stans is...

Do you wear your makeup and costume at the office Stans? Has got to scare the crap out of your patients! :lol:

Actually, I wear the costume and makeup so that I don't scare the crap out of my patients. :D