COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Wednesday

Morning all. Clear skies and 25F. Cloudy with rain developing later this afternoon. Winds out of the E at 10-20 MPH. High of 40F. Still feel like crap. Not much sleep due to coughing sprees. I hate Winter because it brings colds. :angry:

Morning y'all, clear skies and 25F.  Expecting sunshine and a high of 49F today.  Hang in there, Donnie.  Stay warm, drink plenty of water, hot chicken soup is also good for colds.  For an over-the-counter aid you might give Mucinex a try, unless it will interfere with any prescription meds you may be taking.

1 hour ago, Stans said:

Morning y'all, clear skies and 25F.  Expecting sunshine and a high of 49F today.  Hang in there, Donnie.  Stay warm, drink plenty of water, hot chicken soup is also good for colds.  For an over-the-counter aid you might give Mucinex a try, unless it will interfere with any prescription meds you may be taking.

Chicken Soup the easy way...

12 minutes ago, Donster said:

I do all the cooking so she could care less!

At least you know your food is not being poisoned! :rofl:

1 hour ago, Donster said:

I do all the cooking so she could care less!

Herr Dumpster is a House Frau eh? Figures. I've always thought he was the powder puff type. Dominated by women (even the inflatable ones). Dumpster, maybe you and Herr Booger Flick can share Strudel and Schnitzel recipes.

6 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

Herr Dumpster is a House Frau eh? Figures. I've always thought he was the powder puff type. Dominated by women (even the inflatable ones). Dumpster, maybe you and Herr Booger Flick can share Strudel and Schnitzel recipes.

Ouch!  That's harsh, to say the least.

Gvreetinks und zalutazions.  Day five of zhe schutdown.  If zhis kontinuez mutch lonker Ich may look fvor ein nozher tjob.  Bezides Herr Tvrump ist lozink hiz kvredibility alonk vizh his hair.

16 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

Zhere ist zhe pozzibility zhat Ich vill be looking fvor new vork und ein plaze to liv fvor ein vhile.  Herr Donzter oldt fruend do vou hav ein guezt vroom available?

Douche Helmet and Hairy Palms both can go buy some catfish bait, lube their butt holes with it and go trolling for males of their own species, what ever the hell that may be.