COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Friday

Morning y'all, cloudy skies, wet, 58F.  Looks like we have a chance of showers and thunderstorms this morning as the mercury rises to 65F, then a chance of showers this afternoon and the mercury will slowly fall.  Fortunately, temperatures will remain well above freezing tonight.

Morning all. 27F under overcast skies. Under a Winter Weather Advisory. Freezing drizzle possible this morning until noon, causing hazardous driving conditions. Chance of light snow or drizzle. Little or no accumulation. Still windy. Winds out of the NW at 15-30 MPH. High of 31F. Winter has returned after a few unusual 50 degree December days. Received an inch and a half of rain yesterday. Good thing it wasn't snow!

1 minute ago, Donster said:

Morning all. 27F under overcast skies. Under a Winter Weather Advisory. Freezing drizzle possible this morning until noon, causing hazardous driving conditions. Chance of light snow or drizzle. Little or no accumulation. Still windy. Winds out of the NW at 15-30 MPH. High of 31F. Winter has returned after a few 50 degree days. Received an inch and a half of rain yesterday. Good thing it wasn't snow!

How's that cold of yours?

Feel fine except haven't gotten rid of the heaviness in my chest and cough. Cough is better and not as frequent, but still there. I'm almost out of Whisky though. Guess this illness is going to take a second 5th to finish off. Or is that the second bottle? Time will tell! :D

Just got home from taking Lottie out for lunch. Roads are slicker than owl shit. Steady freezing drizzle going on. Put down salt on my sidewalk and my elderly neighbors sidewalk. Nice, thin layer of ice coating everything. Staying home the rest of the day/evening! I hate winter!