COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Very Cheeky

What was the saying back in the 80''s/90's?  Don't do crack! :rofl:  Maybe the police should start looking at out-of-work plumbers as suspects. :rofl:

Hopefully someone will recognize these thieves and turn them in.

1 hour ago, Stans said:

Hopefully someone will recognize these thieves and turn them in.

A skank ho calls the CRPD tip line..."I've seen that smile befoe! He was one of my clients the night after Christmas! He paid me in quarters!" :D

On 12/28/2018 at 8:36 AM, Donster said:

A skank ho calls the CRPD tip line..."I've seen that smile befoe! He was one of my clients the night after Christmas! He paid me in quarters!" :D

:rofl::rofl:

when I saw that at first I thought.. Dang things must be rough for Donny he's tuned to crime!😂

Donnie would like to be an arch-criminal or even a butt crack bad guy.

Fortunately, the first view of a woman with larger than usual boobs would stop him in his tracks.  And cause temporary paralysis.

I can see the news story (page 3, below the ads):  "Robbery Stopped by Out of Work Pole Dancer"

"I was just walking into the bank when this guy came running out and just squeaked and fell down.  I think I've seen him down at the club."

:)  OG

Yeah yeah. OK. I think I'll become a crime fighter. Have special eye contacts that block all boobs to prevent the temporary paralysis. I think I'll call myself "The Spleen"...

5 hours ago, Donster said:

Yeah yeah. OK. I think I'll become a crime fighter. Have special eye contacts that block all boobs to prevent the temporary paralysis. I think I'll call myself "The Spleen"...

Ja zhat ist Herr Donzter.  Ich vremember hiz fvamouz fvlatchulenze fvrom mein pazt ekzperienzes vizh Zhe Emperorz new vorld order gang.  Ve attemptedt to kaptchure hiz fvoul emizzionz und uze zhem fvor veapons of mazz deztrukzion.  Zhe attempt endedt in fvailure und schtartedt me down ein pazh fvilledt vizh pain und mutch zufferink.  Ich am happy zhat zhat ekzperienze ist lonk ago und Ich am now vorkink fvor zhe vinnink team.  It vould be eben bezzer if zhe kongrezz vould vrezume payink zhe people vho vork zo hardt to make Amerikafuhrer Tvrump zhe bezt leader in zhe vorld.  Eben bezzer zhan zhat oldt kvruzty Emperor.

Heil Tvrump!

23 hours ago, Donster said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: