COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Wednesday

Two hour delay morning y'all.  Freezing rain and sleet, 32F to start this Wednesday.  Pretty much everything is on a 2 hour delay in opening, although some government facilities are opening even later.  Temperatures should get above freezing around 0800 and very slowly rise to 39F before sunset.  Chance of showers all day.

Morning all. 25F under overcast skies and snowing. Snow, heaviest in the morning, freezing drizzle possible in the afternoon and early evening. Winds out of the SE at 10-20 MPH, and gusty. High of 32F. Still under a Winter Storm Warning until 6:00 tonight. Heavy snow, becoming mixed with freezing rain. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 6 inches and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch. Looks like at least 3 inches have fallen so far since 8:00 PM last night. Hard to tell with the winds so high blowing the white crap around. Schools closed again today. So far since January 1st, kids have missed 10 days of school, and have had school delayed 2 hours 6 days.

morning all, getting some messy weather over night. so ready for spring!

Hey Stans,

my wife and her friends are heading to Virginia near Chesapeake area. How's the weather looking next few days..

9 hours ago, cobraj said:

Hey Stans,

my wife and her friends are heading to Virginia near Chesapeake area. How's the weather looking next few days..

Wet.

Showers and thunderstorms Thursday, afternoon rain on Friday, rain on Saturday, morning showers on Sunday.  Temperatures will make you feel like a pinball, but will be above freezing.  Thursday around 60F, Friday and Saturday 45-50F, and Sunday mid-70's.  So they should bring rain gear, sweaters, winter coat, as well as shorts and bathing suits.

To say the weather is bipolar is like saying that Donnie has a tiny bit of flatulence after eating at Taco Hell. :lol:

11 hours ago, Stans said:

To say the weather is bipolar is like saying that Donnie has a tiny bit of flatulence after eating at Taco Hell. :lol:

I've actually been banned from Taco Bell, due to them supporting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' Green New Deal. If Trump loses the next Presidential election, I could be executed.

He's probably one of those idiots who subscribe to the totally erroneous view that the World is round! I can't believe that there are people who still swear to that!

Move to Montana. Good Idea. I hear they are trying to sell Montana to Canada to pay of the National Debt. I could be an instant Canuckie! :D