hey my new company is a sponsor

cobraj

5 hours ago, cobraj said:

hey saw Curvature Corp my new company. as a sponsor.. cool

Yep. I signed them up after the first of the year to sponsor The Babe Bunker™. Expenses have been getting quite high. Especially security. And clothes! And all the make up! Mazola oil prices have gone up due to the harsh mid-west winter. :(

The ads you see depend on your surfing history and whatever you've been talking about within range of any microphone attached to your PC.

Whitelisting would let you see whatever Google (and hence the internet at large) thinks of you.

Personally, I only see ads for corporate jets and stuff like that. :D

23 hours ago, mikew said:

The ads you see depend on your surfing history and whatever you've been talking about within range of any microphone attached to your PC.

Whitelisting would let you see whatever Google (and hence the internet at large) thinks of you.

Personally, I only see ads for corporate jets and stuff like that. :D

So that's why I only get toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss, and mouthwash ads on my computer and Donnie gets ads for hot chicks with big boobies.  Now I understand how the interwebs work!  :lol:

Donnie gets ads for hot chicks with big boobies.

Doesn't everybody? ;) boobies.gif

Seriously, I get ads from Revlon, Proctor and Gamble (Women't Deodorant), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Kotex), Chanel (Perfume), Johnson & Johnson and Merck (Birth Control) among others. The Babes in the Babe Bunker™ need to be supplied. See why I have to reach out to try and get corporate sponsors? The Dude hasn't been making his support payments, what am I saying, he has never made a support payment. And I can't sue him because he is in Canada, and I can't afford the attorney's fees.