I made a thing

The Dude

As you happy few may have realized, I have, as of late, been watching YouTube videos of various combat simming channels.

I really enjoy the video format for learning about new simulation games and hardware, so I decided to give it a try.

I just released my first attempt at a video review of Thrustmaster's T.Flight HOTAS 4, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Edition (try saying that in one breath).

Here's the link to the review:

It's part of my new YouTube channel which also has about 50+ videos that I just made public as part of the "big" <cough> unveiling.

Those other videos are just me, Deacon, Gunny, and Madman being silly old farts as we play ArmA 3 and DCS World.

Here's the link to the main channel page: Combatsim YouTube Channel

Nice!...although it should be noted that 'Ace Combat 7' will unlikely work with your existing HOTAS or generic joystick, so you'll have to buy this one or use a gamepad.

While AC7 is a visually stunning game, it's a business development that I'm not too impressed with.

Saaaaaay...I was just thinking...and yes it did hurt by the way....Dude, you should let me send you a couple of Babes from the Babe Bunker™ to add some eye candy and some sex appeal to your review videos! I'm sure the wife won't mind one bit. Her being a good sport and all. :)

2 hours ago, Donster said:

Saaaaaay...I was just thinking...and yes it did hurt by the way....Dude, you should let me send you a couple of Babes from the Babe Bunker™ to add some eye candy and some sex appeal to your review videos! I'm sure the wife won't mind one bit. Her being a good sport and all. :)

I showed her your suggestion. She's on her way down to the bunker now to tell you what she thinks of it. :unsure:

2 hours ago, Donster said:

WaynesWorld_zps2z1t9hjl.gif

And Betty Rubble made a guest appearance! She looks good! But bored at the same time. :D 

Supermodel doggos are always bored when you point a camera at them. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...