How was your INDIE DAY

cfrancisco

Yes, like the boys here said, it is great to see you and your crew, Cfranny :thumbsup:

That pic of your guys on the curb under the greenish light looks like it could be a screenshot out of Half-Life 2, but of course it's not.

A very stirring image that pic is with all your guys in silhouette like that.

Stay safe!

Great piccies as usual CFran! I would like to say not only thanks to you, but I hope you relay this to your buddies in your unit too. Thank you for what you are doing. Thank you for all your sacrifices being away from home, clean sheets and home cookin'. Thank you for protecting us back here. Thank you for letting us be able to celebrate the Fourth of July in safety and in complete freedom to do so. You and your buddies are the real heroes, not the sports jocks, not the actors, not the politicians. You all will be able to hold your head high as you grow older, knowing that what you have done is the most honorable, decent and bravest times of your lives. I just wanted you to know that all of us here at CSIM honor you , pray for you, and are damn proud of you! And we share this opinion with the vast majority in the states and the free world, not some of crapola that you may see elsewhere. You are loved, respected and held in highest admiration my friend, along with all your comrades in arms. God Bless you all.

Donnie

Thanks fellas! If I could email y'all a drink once i get back to the REAL I would .. you guys are the best! S! and donnie why must you always try to make me cry .. i mean really you know its not a good thing for the boys to see me cry, ive got to maintain composure now and you go and get all misty eyed on me .. man whats up with that ;)

Thanks fellas! If I could email y'all a drink once i get back to the REAL I would .. you guys are the best! S! and donnie why must you always try to make me cry .. i mean really you know its not a good thing for the boys to see me cry, ive got to maintain composure now and you go and get all misty eyed on me .. man whats up with that ;)

Heh heh heh... ;)