COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Monday

Morning y'all, overcast skies and 54F.  No rain in the forecast today!  Well, except for the fact that there is rain moving across the area, but it was not forecast so it must be imaginary rain.  Expecting periods of clouds and sun today and a high of 73F.

The Good Friday tornado total for Virginia stands at 11.  Six were EF0, two were EF1, two were EF2 and one was an EF3.

Morning all. 59F under clear skies. Showers and storms likely. Not as warm. Winds out of the S at 10-20 MPH. High of 75F.

Morning all, back to the grind. opened the camp in Maine last week. got to enjoy it for a few days till my son called me and told me sewerage was backing up into the basement at my 2 family. good times!

1 hour ago, cobraj said:

son called me and told me sewerage was backing up into the basement at my 2 family.

Zhat ist likely zhe vork of zhe Emperor!  He probably zent Dark Helmet to schtop up zhe zewer line.  Dark Helmet ist vell known fvor hiz ability to klog ein zewer.

• Like 1