COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Friday

Morning y'all, mostly cloudy skies and 64F.  Expecting a cloudy morning, but a partly cloudy afternoon with a high of 83F. 

Morning all. 36F under clear skies. Finally some sun today after three days of cloudiness. Mostly sunny. Winds out of the NW at 5-15 MPH. High of 61F. Today is our 29th wedding anniversary. And I forgot! Didn't realize it until I found a card on my computer desk this morning. :superscare: I'm a dead man!

TGIF! have a great weekend all and don't forget Mom on Sunday whether it be a prayer or pampering!

oh boy Donnie! At least it wasn't the 30th that's a biggie!

7 hours ago, cobraj said:

oh boy Donnie! At least it wasn't the 30th that's a biggie!

So true Jay!

10 hours ago, Donster said:

Today is our 29th wedding anniversary. And I forgot! Didn't realize it until I found a card on my computer desk this morning. :superscare: I'm a dead man!

Dead man valkink ja?  It has been nize knowink vou.

Perhapz now ist zhe time to giv to me zhe lokazion und keyz to zhe fabledt Babe Bunker ja?

A.  Congratulations on 29 years of marriage, Donnie! :thumbsup:

B.  Fick, sadly, is probably right about you now being a dead man walking. :(

C.  Fick is dead wrong about the keys to the Babe Bunker, you should hand those over to me. :D

Thanks Stans. Well I'm still alive, so both of you are out of luck with getting the keys. :P

53 minutes ago, Donster said:

Thanks Stans. Well I'm still alive, so both of you are out of luck with getting the keys. :P

Dang!

I mean great!  That's great news, Donnie!  Uhhhhhh... any broken bones or new holes in the old body?  Do you look like a hockey player when you smile?

3 hours ago, Donster said:

Ach!

2 hours ago, Stans said:

Dang!

I mean great!  That's great news, Donnie!  Uhhhhhh... any broken bones or new holes in the old body?  Do you look like a hockey player when you smile?

Herr Stainz Ich vill vremind vou zhat zhere are ein gut number of voundz  zhat are nicht vizible vizh zhe eye.

4 hours ago, Stans said:

Dang!

Herr Stainz Ich vill vremind vou zhat zhere are ein gut number of voundz  zhat are nicht vizible vizh zhe eye.

Man, the LAST thing I ever want to do is agree with Hairy Booger Flick, but he is actually right about something. Lottie is smart enough not to cause wounds where they are visible. Some bruised ribs is all I ended up with this time. Well, I think they are just bruised. Hurts like hell to breathe. :( 

19 minutes ago, Donster said:

Man, the LAST thing I ever want to do is agree with Hairy Booger Flick, but he is actually right about something. Lottie is smart enough not to cause wounds where they are visible. Some bruised ribs is all I ended up with this time. Well, I think they are just bruised. Hurts like hell to breathe. :( 

Haz schee ztartedt to put ein vhite powderedt zubztanze in dein kaffe or on dein vafflez und kall it zugar?

17 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Haz schee ztartedt to put ein vhite powderedt zubztanze in dein kaffe or on dein vafflez und kall it zugar?

I do all the cooking and making of coffee. I drink my morning coffee before she even gets up out of bed. So I'm safe in that respect.

46 minutes ago, Donster said:

I do all the cooking and making of coffee. I drink my morning coffee before she even gets up out of bed. So I'm safe in that respect.

Wise move.  A very wise move.