COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Horton

C F S Combat Flight Simulator 1998

I just wondered if anyone is using this rather old Microsoft game using windows 10  64 bit, and a M S Prescision Pro or Sidewinder 2, joystick  most other users have found since updating from Windows  version 7 and 8 find the joystick no longer answers. I have tried everything I can think of without success,  it answers key commands so it is not a compatibility problem although I have changed it to XP compatibility  as well , and the joystick is recognized by the computer and you can calibrate all the functions.  I have even bought USB nest which converts most joysticks from game port to USB and has 4 settings for the various types  of joystick all to no avail..But I am sure some have said in the past they have no problems running this on windows 10 but I have forgotten where I read it  !  , well if you read this please let me know just what you have that is different for example the driver as I think this is just about the only thing I could not change.   very grateful for all replies or suggestions.  Thanks   Ken