COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Saturday

Morning all. 59F under overcast skies. Showers and storms likely, mainly early then again late. Heavy rain possible. Humid. Winds out of the SE at 10-20 MPH. High of 80F. We had our second coolest first day of summer on record yesterday. Plus almost an inch of rain.

Morning y'all, partly cloudy skies and 65F.  Expecting a mostly sunny day with a high of 83F, summer returns tomorrow.  I recently read an article indicating that this summer would feature hot weather in the east and west, especially the east coast, but below average temperatures for the plains and upper mid-west states.

58 minutes ago, Stans said:

Morning y'all, partly cloudy skies and 65F.  Expecting a mostly sunny day with a high of 83F, summer returns tomorrow.  I recently read an article indicating that this summer would feature hot weather in the east and west, especially the east coast, but below average temperatures for the plains and upper mid-west states.

My 20+ year old Central Air Conditioner, and myself, will be happy if the below average temps hold true this summer. But the rains must stop for awhile. Many farmers still haven't been able to get crops planted. And what was planted, many fields are behind or so waterlogged they are a loss for the year. Rivers are still at risk around here, especially since we may get another inch or two of rain each day through this coming Wednesday. Hope the weather gurus are wrong about that. At least yesterdays rain was not a downpour. Just a steady one most of the morning through the afternoon.

23 hours ago, Donster said:

My 20+ year old Central Air Conditioner, and myself, will be happy if the below average temps hold true this summer. But the rains must stop for awhile. Many farmers still haven't been able to get crops planted. And what was planted, many fields are behind or so waterlogged they are a loss for the year. Rivers are still at risk around here, especially since we may get another inch or two of rain each day through this coming Wednesday. Hope the weather gurus are wrong about that. At least yesterdays rain was not a downpour. Just a steady one most of the morning through the afternoon.

For the past two years it has been cool and wet here in Virginia.  Being the Communistwealth that the Communistwealth of Virginia is, we are sharing our cool and wet weather wealth with you.  It's only fair that we give you all the cool since we have had so much and now we will endure the heat that has scorched the rest of the earth. :P

41 minutes ago, Stans said:

For the past two years it has been cool and wet here in Virginia.  Being the Communistwealth that the Communistwealth of Virginia is, we are sharing our cool and wet weather wealth with you.  It's only fair that we give you all the cool since we have had so much and now we will endure the heat that has scorched the rest of the earth. :P

Mucho apreciado Mike. But I must say this...I've always been cool. Oh...you mean the weather. Oh hell, I can be cool and be wrong at the same time! :D

21 hours ago, Donster said:

Mucho apreciado Mike. But I must say this...I've always been cool. Oh...you mean the weather. Oh hell, I can be cool and be wrong at the same time! :D

Yeah... ummmmm... if you say so. :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, Stans said:

Yeah... ummmmm... if you say so. :rolleyes:

Yep. Very cool indeed. I wear sunglasses at night. I have a cool leather WWII flight jacket. And though Fonzie jumped sharks while water skiing, I jumped sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads while water skiing, holding the tow rope with one hand and a beer in the other while chugging it, then crushing it against my head.

5 hours ago, Donster said:

Yep. Very cool indeed. I wear sunglasses at night. I have a cool leather WWII flight jacket. And though Fonzie jumped sharks while water skiing, I jumped sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads while water skiing, holding the tow rope with one hand and a beer in the other while chugging it, then crushing it against my head.

Ich zhink zhat zomevone needz to be on zome medikazion ja?

I'll have to (and I just threw up a little just thinking about what I am saying) agree with Fick on this one.