COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Monday

Morning y'all, clear skies and 64F.  Expecting sunshine this morning, a partly cloudy afternoon, a high of 92F and a slight chance of afternoon and evening thunderstorms.  Very much summer in central Virginia.

Morning all. 66F under overcast skies with 95% humidity. Showers and storms possible today. Breezy at times. Winds out of the W at 10-20 MPH with higher gusts possible. High of 72F.

ACHTUNG!  ACHTUNG!  It ist ein gloriouz day fvor Amerika unter Amerikafuhrer Tvrump.  Ve hav zukzessfvully karriedt out ein zyber attak on zhe evil empire ofv Irvan.  Ve muzt now prepare uns selbst fvor var vizh zhe evil empire ofv Irvan.  Everyvone vill be vrekquiredt to zupport zhe Amerikafuhrer in everyvay pozzible.  Zankzions hav been impozedt und vhen Amerikafuhrer Tvrump dezidez zhat zhey are nicht zuffizient to efvekt vredjeem tchandje ve vill attak und zhey vill zee deztrukzion unlike efver befvore!  Ich look fvorvard to helpink vizh efvort und perhapz Ich vill vonze again be in kommand ofv ein krak team ofv kommandoez.

Heil Tvrump!

evening all, working a different shift this week. nice to sleep in for a change!

Fink, the cyber attack was likely to be ineffective as the government and military computer systems in Iran are largely disconnected from the internet.  As for war and you leading a crack team of commandos, I think you must be using some bad crack.

51 minutes ago, Stans said:

Fink, the cyber attack was likely to be ineffective as the government and military computer systems in Iran are largely disconnected from the internet.  As for war and you leading a crack team of commandos, I think you must be using some bad crack.

Mike, I believe what Herr Fink means is a "Butt Crack Team" of so called men wearing pantyhose with the backs cut out and wearing high heels. And he won't be leading, but will constantly be behind them like a make dog looking for a female in heat.

22 hours ago, Donster said:

Mike, I believe what Herr Fink means is a "Butt Crack Team" of so called men wearing pantyhose with the backs cut out and wearing high heels. And he won't be leading, but will constantly be behind them like a make dog looking for a female in heat.

I'm thinking it is more likely that he will be in the lead.  Of course the line he will be leading are the "commandos" of the Blue Oyster Bar and they will be "pushing" him the entire time.

On 6/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, Donster said:

On 6/26/2019 at 6:01 AM, Stans said:

I'm thinking it is more likely that he will be in the lead.  Of course the line he will be leading are the "commandos" of the Blue Oyster Bar and they will be "pushing" him the entire time.

Bozh ofv vou zeem to hav ein fazinazion vizh devfiant zekzual behaviourz.  Ist zhere zomezhink zhat vou vould like to tell uz.  Ist time fvor vou to komen out ofv zhe klozet ja?  Do nicht vorry az zhe Amerikafuhrer ist interveztedt in knowink zhe identitiez ofv all ofv vou.