Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stans

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. wins!!!!!!!!! Great race, especially the closing laps. Too bad about Mikey Waltrip, had a vibration after his last pit stop and it finally resulted in a blown tire sending him hard into the wall. Mark Martin managed a 10th place finish and is still in the race to the chase.

I wasn't happy to see where Ryan ended up, but I was glad to see Dale Jr. get a win. Jr. and his team have been through a lot of crap, and they deserved a win. He's a very likeable young man, and I'm glad to see him overcome adversity and win a sweet race over Matt Kenseth and Jimmy Johnston. :thumbsup:

Boats

Stans a bit of new for the Presdident of the Mark fan club, I am sure you'll be very happy to read this.

Roush trying to keep Martin in the #6 for 2006: Jack Roush asked Mark Martin if he would consider taking one for the team--"an encore tour"--if Jamie McMurray were unavailable in 2006 to drive the #6 Ford. Roush was beaming ear to ear when he said, "He didn't tell me no."(Sporting News)(7-11-2005)

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm

Yeah, they were talking about that near the end of the race yesterday. I don't know if Mark is going to do such a thing, he wants out and maybe run just a few races. He is signed on for the Winston...er.... I mean the "All-Star" race. It will be interesting to see if he decides to extend his career one more season, but I understand that he is frequently in a lot pain and driving is not helping.