COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Tuesday

Morning y'all, clear skies and 64F, expecting a sunny day and a high of 94F.  Beginning tomorrow, a daily and almost constant 40% chance of showers or thunderstorms to last through the weekend.  Of course, today is my last day of work for the week, shutting down for Independence Day and my time off will feature rainy days.

Morning all. 74F under clear skies with a dew point of 71F. Extremely humid today. Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High 88F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 MPH. High of 88F.

Going on a trip Mike, or working on the honey do list?

Morning all, half way through the Vaca..off to a campground next few days with my daughter and son in law. Have great day all

5 hours ago, Donster said:

Morning all. 74F under clear skies with a dew point of 71F. Extremely humid today. Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High 88F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 MPH. High of 88F.

Going on a trip Mike, or working on the honey do list?

Ich hav kontakted Herr Stainz' vife und schee haz developedt ein ekztenzive lizt ofv projektz to be kompletedt befvore tventy-fvour hundrvredt hourz, 7 July.  He vill be kvuit buzy und vill nicht hav zhe time to vaste here.

By zhe vay Herr Dumzter Ich hav alzo kontaktedt dein vife und schee vill alzo hav ein ektenzive lizt fvor vou.

Hav gut holiday.  Bwahahahahaha!

4 hours ago, cobraj said:

Morning all, half way through the Vaca..off to a campground next few days with my daughter and son in law. Have great day all

Congratjulazions to Herr Cobra az he haz kompletedt zhe fvirzt part ofv hiz vre-edjukazion.  He vill now prozeed to zhe indoktrinazion kamp und vill be ein gut zupporter ofv zhe Amerikafuhrer.

Heil Tvrump!

Geez, Fink!  Who pissed in your corn flakes?  To think that we actually complemented you this past weekend and then you turn and give our wives ideas on how to make our lives miserable?

Oh, and yes, evidently you were effective.  I have a list of things to do including painting. :(