COMBATSIM Forum
The Dude

Welcome to the new board!

Extra good that you transferred the history over. Not sure if that is hard to do or not. Guess not since you did it. :D Just kidding, looks great and MUCH faster on my end.

Thanks for the hard work.

Ooh,it's lovely! Baby blue always did make me look good! Nice job,Paddles.

I checked out the blog rules, looks like everything that I wanted to post on a blog is not allowed, especially the threatening sexually oriented hateful vulgar oscene lies I planned to tell. :lol:

If you are interested in creating your own blog, click on the "My Controls" link near the top right of the site and then find the Blog link at the top of that interface's box, then follow the instructions.

I just create one myself. Looks pretty cool. Definitely going to change the way people post and such.

:thumbsup:

Stans,

Don't forget to set your blog entries to "Published" or they won't show up. You can do this by setting its status to "published" when you create it, or, by clicking on the "Entry Options" thingmie in the lower left of your posted blog entries...there you will see a button to change the status of blog posts from "draft" (which only you can see) to "publish" which allows everyone else to see that blog entry.

:)

And it's lightning fast! And speaking of lightning, there's a fair amount of that going on right now. :blink: Lots of rain this afternoon.

Very nice Paddles , lightning fast and the blogs are a cool touch :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice, Doug. Thanks much! :thumbsup:

My avatar doesn't seem to be showing up, though ... ? :huh:

Joker,

Yeah, my avatar also isn't showing up. I believe that's because we had uploaded our avatars into the old system and other folks have theirs in an external location.

You could go to the old board and grab your avatar and re-upload it into your profile.

Joker,

Yeah, my avatar also isn't showing up. I believe that's because we had uploaded our avatars into the old system and other folks have theirs in an external location.

You could go to the old board and grab your avatar and re-upload it into your profile.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just tried that, Doug, but no joy. It's 90 x 90, only 8 KB.

Passing strange ... :huh: