HAPPY B-DAY STAG

Red

Ah but you forget as Schatt always puts it im in the Future and am all knowing :P:P:P now just to figure out how to win your lottos :D

Yes Red indeed lives far in the future and is all sorts of wise and whatnot. Unfortunately he still won't tell me if they wear silver jumpsuits in the future or not... :unsure:

Anyhow, happy birthday Staggers! :D

Stag techinically kinda lives a short distance in the future too though, although I'm fairly sure the Brits are way too restrained to wear silver jumpsuits. ;)

Stag techinically kinda lives a short distance in the future too though, although I'm fairly sure the Brits are way too restrained to wear silver jumpsuits. ;)

The Brits wear all kinds of crazy space stuff. It is the future here too.behind_5.jpg

Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, but when we're off-duty... :rolleyes:

Thanks all. My sincerest and humblest apologies for some of the thoughtless bollocks I've posted recently. I blame the onset of old age...

Ah, but when we're off-duty... :rolleyes:

Thanks all. My sincerest and humblest apologies for some of the thoughtless bollocks I've posted recently. I blame the onset of old age...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aw, don't worry about it, Staggers.

What's some harmless bollocks amongst friends?

(Erm, that didn't exactly come out the way I intended ... :unsure: )

:D

What's some harmless bollocks amongst friends?

Lee, that made me crack right the hell up. :lol:

Sorta reminded me of a line from Team America: World Police: "I like you, you have balls. I like balls."

:lol: