COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Tuesday

Morning y'all, clear skies, 73F, and 77% humidity.  Heat and humidity continue to build today as skies will soon begin to cover with clouds.  Expecting a high of 91F and a high probability of strong afternoon thunderstorms.

Morning all. 70F under overcast skies with 100% humidity and a heat index at 70F. Areas of fog possible early. Humidity will improve throughout the day. Partly cloudy. Winds out of the NW at 5-15 MPH. High of 83F. Landscapers to start working today on my front yard today. Replacing retaining wall block, bringing in black dirt and river rock. Three level terracing along the side of the house with new plantings. I'm crossing my fingers that The Dude's checking and savings account user name and password is still good. ;)

6 hours ago, Donster said:

Morning all. 70F under overcast skies with 100% humidity and a heat index at 70F. Areas of fog possible early. Humidity will improve throughout the day. Partly cloudy. Winds out of the NW at 5-15 MPH. High of 83F. Landscapers to start working today on my front yard today. Replacing retaining wall block, bringing in black dirt and river rock. Three level terracing along the side of the house with new plantings. I'm crossing my fingers that The Dude's checking and savings account user name and password is still good. ;)

ACHTUNG!  ACHTUNG!  Herr forum fuhrer zhe vone known az Donzter iz uzink dein fvundz to fvund hiz perzonal vendturez!  Zhis schould nicht be allowedt.  Herr Donzter vou are on advizedt zhat ve vill get vou fvor zhis outvradje!

Yeah!  Go get him Fink!  Oh, and don't forget Donnie's accomplice in these matters, it's a little dog, I think it's a little, black terrier.  He trained it to fetch things, like pieces of paper that contain passwords and such.  I think he also trained it to bite people, like those elected to high offices as well as letter carriers and bill collectors.

On 8/13/2019 at 12:05 PM, Herr Soren Fick said:

ACHTUNG!  ACHTUNG!  Herr forum fuhrer zhe vone known az Donzter iz uzink dein fvundz to fvund hiz perzonal vendturez!  Zhis schould nicht be allowedt.  Herr Donzter vou are on advizedt zhat ve vill get vou fvor zhis outvradje!

Bugger off Fickie. I hacked your accounts, which was easy, since your password was 12345. Of course there was only a few old Reichsmarks from your Nazi Germany in your safe deposit box. And a couple of wrist tags from the Blue Oyster Bar. Sentimental I see eh?