COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Wednesday

Morning y'all, clear skies, 71F, and 87% humidity.  Storms raced across Virginia yesterday afternoon, but they were not as severe as had been forecast.  Expecting sunshine early this morning, then increasing cloudiness and a high of 92F.  There is a 35% chance of overnight thunderstorms.

Morning all. 61F under clear skies. Nice to shut off the AC and open up the windows last night after days of such high humidity. Mostly cloudy and cooler. An isolated shower is possible. Winds out of the NW at 5-15 MPH. High of 75F. Landscaping crew back this morning to finish up their work. Bringing a load of river rock, do the planting, put down black dirt and re-seed the areas around the new wall, and out behind the house where their was some erosion and I had them take out an old section of garden my neighbor no longer wants to care for, and neither do I. She let it get overgrown with weeds. Our Condo Association wanted it cleaned up.