COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Friday

Morning all. 64F under clear skies with 93% humidity. Partly cloudy. Windy and less humid. Winds out of the W at 15-25 MPH. High of 72F.

Have a nice Friday the 13th!¬†ūüėą

Morning y'all, it's Friday the 13th!  If you see this guy thumbing for a ride and pick him up...

1*GOoSGOatTgDYWcwtpQdFKg.jpeg

your day is probably not going to end well.

Cloudy skies, 87% humidity and 73F.  Expecting this Friday the 13th to be cloudy, a slight chance of scattered showers, and a high of 75F.  Summer returns with a vengeance tomorrow.  Hopefully it won't be lopping off people's heads, unlike the fellow pictured above.

3 minutes ago, Stans said:

Morning y'all, it's Friday the 13th!  If you see this guy thumbing for a ride and pick him up...

1*GOoSGOatTgDYWcwtpQdFKg.jpeg

your day is probably not going to end well.

Cloudy skies, 87% humidity and 73F.  Expecting this Friday the 13th to be cloudy, a slight chance of scattered showers, and a high of 75F.  Summer returns with a vengeance tomorrow.  Hopefully it won't be lopping off people's heads, unlike the fellow pictured above.

That photo reminds me of my ex-wife right before we went into divorce court.

1 hour ago, Donster said:

That photo reminds me of my ex-wife right before we went into divorce court.

Ich knew it!  Vou vere marriedt to ein man!  Bwahahaha!  Zhat ist vhy vou pazz out at zhe zight of zhe bik boobzies.  Zhey zkare vou!  Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!

1 hour ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich knew it!  Vou vere marriedt to ein man!  Bwahahaha!  Zhat ist vhy vou pazz out at zhe zight of zhe bik boobzies.  Zhey zkare vou!  Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!

Fark off Fick. Or is that Fick off Fark? Either way comes out the same. Anyway, get the hell out!

We have often wondered as to why Donnie passes out at the sight of big boobs, but I don't think that's the reason.  As a member of the medical community, it is my professional opinion that when Donnie sees big boobs, he gets excited and his body diverts the blood that normally flows to his brain to another region of his anatomy, leaving him very light-headed and prone to assuming a prone position.

Disclaimer:  The opinion expressed above is not intended to be a definitive diagnosis of any condition, real or imaginary.  Consult your doctor.  Get a note from your mother and/or spouse/significant other.  All rights reserved.  Dealer markup, tax, title, processing fee, and destination charge not included.  Some assembly may be required.  Do not take internally.

1 hour ago, Stans said:

We have often wondered as to why Donnie passes out at the sight of big boobs, but I don't think that's the reason.  As a member of the medical community, it is my professional opinion that when Donnie sees big boobs, he gets excited and his body diverts the blood that normally flows to his brain to another region of his anatomy, leaving him very light-headed and prone to assuming a prone position.

Disclaimer:  The opinion expressed above is not intended to be a definitive diagnosis of any condition, real or imaginary.  Consult your doctor.  Get a note from your mother and/or spouse/significant other.  All rights reserved.  Dealer markup, tax, title, processing fee, and destination charge not included.  Some assembly may be required.  Do not take internally.

:rofl:

On 9/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, Donster said:

Fark off Fick. Or is that Fick off Fark? Either way comes out the same. Anyway, get the hell out!

:rofl:

Kontinue to laff ifv vou vant, but Ich zhink Ich hav ztruk ein nervfe.  Zhe Amerikafuhrer doez nicht approvfe ofv zutch abverant behavfiourz.

3 hours ago, Stans said:

Ein member ofv zhe medikal kommunity?  BAH!  Vou are ein denizt nicht ein vreal doktor! 

FickHanzFranz.jpg

Here we have a rare photograph of Herr Fick, Hanz and Franz, and the rest of his comrades. Hanz and Franz are inserting eggs into Herr Fick's arse. Fick's arse made a vunderbar incubator. Soon the chicks will be born, and Fick will go back to being the squads man whore.

14 hours ago, Donster said:

FickHanzFranz.jpg

Here we have a rare photograph of Herr Fick, Hanz and Franz, and the rest of his comrades. Hanz and Franz are inserting eggs into Herr Fick's arse. Fick's arse made a vunderbar incubator. Soon the chicks will be born, and Fick will go back to being the squads man whore.

That is a very disturbing photo and on so many levels.  I'd say Fick really does need to see a doctor.  A doctor of psychiatry.

1 hour ago, Stans said:

That is a very disturbing photo and on so many levels.  I'd say Fick really does need to see a doctor.  A doctor of psychiatry.

Would that be a Cheek Shrink? ;)

19 hours ago, Donster said:

FickHanzFranz.jpg

5 hours ago, Stans said:

Ich do nicht appear in zhat piktchure bekauze Ich hav nimmer done einy zutch zhing!  Zhat vas nicht me zhere ist nozhink vrong vhiz me und Ich do nicht need ein pzykiatrik doktor!

21 hours ago, Donster said:

Would that be a Cheek Shrink? ;)

Could be! LOL!

16 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich do nicht appear in zhat piktchure bekauze Ich hav nimmer done einy zutch zhing!  Zhat vas nicht me zhere ist nozhink vrong vhiz me und Ich do nicht need ein pzykiatrik doktor!

Fick, you will never get better if you continue in your denial.

Stans is right Fick. The first step towards mental health is admitting you are nuttier than a fruitcake. That your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. That you aren't playing with a full deck. That the bats in your belfry are really there.

7 hours ago, Stans said:

Could be! LOL!

Fick, you will never get better if you continue in your denial.

6 hours ago, Donster said:

Stans is right Fick. The first step towards mental health is admitting you are nuttier than a fruitcake. That your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. That you aren't playing with a full deck. That the bats in your belfry are really there.

ACH!

Ich deny einy denial!

Ich am nicht nuttier zhan ein fvruitkake!

Mein elevator goez up und down juzt fvine!

Ich play vizh ein fvull dek!  In fakt zhere may be more kardz in mein dek zhan in deine!

Ich am nicht in ein tchurtch zo how vould Ich know about batz in zhe belfvry?

5 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich deny einy denial!

See, Fick, that's the problem.  You are denying that you in denial.  This is not the path to wellness.

Ich am nicht nuttier zhan ein fvruitkake!

Fair enough, but would you at least agree that you are as nutty as a fruitcake.  Or fruity as a fruitcake?  Either one will help you to begin your recovery.

Mein elevator goez up und down juzt fvine!

Yeah, but only at the Blue Oyster Bar.

Ich play vizh ein fvull dek!  In fakt zhere may be more kardz in mein dek zhan in deine!

We know, and that is one of the reasons you do not get invited to the Friday night poker parties at the CSim office lounge.

Ich am nicht in ein tchurtch zo how vould Ich know about batz in zhe belfvry?

Granted, it's not one of the places you frequent, but didn't you notice bats flying out of the belfries of those churches and synagogues you were busy burning in the late 1930's and early 40's?

19 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Nein!

In the immortal words of Ronald Reagan, "there you go again".  Deny, deny, deny.

Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Pazt time to kvuit zhis uzelezz bikerink und get bak to vork!

Herr Fick working? He's been living off the welfare for years. Sucking on the Government teat. And waiting for his "operation", taxpayer funded of course, so he can finally be the woman he has always wanted to be.

8 hours ago, Stans said:

In the immortal words of Ronald Reagan, "there you go again".  Deny, deny, deny.

Ich deny nozhink!  Nozhink!

8 hours ago, Donster said:

Herr Fick working? He's been living off the welfare for years. Sucking on the Government teat. And waiting for his "operation", taxpayer funded of course, so he can finally be the woman he has always wanted to be.

Ich vork harder zhan vou eber hav.  Ich am zhe Tchief ofv Department ofv Internal Programz, Spezial Homelandt Inveztigazion Team.  Zhat pozizion entailz mutch vrezponzibility und hardt vork.  Zhe Amerika fuhrer demandz hardt vork.

15 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich deny nozhink!  Nozhink!

Ich vork harder zhan vou eber hav.  Ich am zhe Tchief ofv Department ofv Internal Programz, Spezial Homelandt Inveztigazion Team.  Zhat pozizion entailz mutch vrezponzibility und hardt vork.  Zhe Amerika fuhrer demandz hardt vork.

First you deny the allegations, now you do not deny them?  You are very conflicted.  You really need to admit that you are mentally ill, only then will you begin recovery.

By the way, we know you are the chief DIP SHIT.  You have proven that time and time again.

4 hours ago, Stans said:

First you deny the allegations, now you do not deny them?  You are very conflicted.  You really need to admit that you are mentally ill, only then will you begin recovery.

By the way, we know you are the chief DIP crap.  You have proven that time and time again.

Kvuit tviztink mein vords!  Vou are tvryink to fvool me und Ich vill nicht be fvooledt! 

I believe that Fick is the Whistleblower in the¬†‚Äėwhistleblower‚Äô Ukraine allegations that broke publicly yesterday, of course through a liberal news outlet. Whistleblowers rarely, if ever get named. He says he works for "Zhe Amerika Fuhrer Trump". but he really is working for the Ukraine, and the DNC. Whistleblowers are usually the lowest form of life on the planet, slithering around like snakes, mostly dreaming up lies to destroy someones career, which works perfectly with the DNC, the current Democrats running for President, and those in the House of Representatives.

And of course Fick likes the term Whistleblower, as he excels at blowing someones skin flute. Mainly Presidential Candidates Pete Buttigieg and his husband, and Beto O'rourke.

Fick has been and continues to be an enemy of America.

On 9/19/2019 at 10:43 AM, Herr Soren Fick said:

Kvuit tviztink mein vords!  Vou are tvryink to fvool me und Ich vill nicht be fvooledt! 

No one has twisted your words, no one is trying to fool you, you are sick, Fick.

I believe that Fick is the Whistleblower in the¬†‚Äėwhistleblower‚Äô Ukraine allegations that broke publicly yesterday, of course through a liberal news outlet. Whistleblowers rarely, if ever get named. He says he works for "Zhe Amerika Fuhrer Trump". but he really is working for the Ukraine, and the DNC. Whistleblowers are usually the lowest form of life on the planet, slithering around like snakes, mostly dreaming up lies to destroy someones career, which works perfectly with the DNC, the current Democrats running for President, and those in the House of Representatives.

And of course Fick likes the term Whistleblower, as he excels at blowing someones skin flute. Mainly Presidential Candidates Pete Buttigieg and his husband, and Beto O'rourke.

Fick has been and continues to be an enemy of America.

Hmmmmmmm... good points.  That would make sense seeing as how Fink has always aligned himself with totalitarians.  Perhaps he is one of the DNC moles in the Trump administration.  Hey Fink!  You ever hear the phrase "snitches get stitches"?