Checked out Firefly. Schatt

Joker

Some great scfi, there! Watched the first three episodes this weekend.

Now I know where you and Skip have been coming up with some of those hilarious taglines: "thrilling heroics," "chain of command."

Looking forward to the rest of the series, and the movie.

:thumbsup:

Is that the series with Shepherd in it?

What network shows it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, that's the one!

Back in 2002 it was on Fox, I think. Only lasted the one season.

ScFi Channel is showing reruns on Fridays, now. I'm watching the DVD set, rented from Netflix.

Yeah Sci-Fi is starting to show it next Friday at 1900 EST. Unlike Fox they're also showing the episodes in order. :thumbsup:

And yes Shep, it's the show with the Shepherd in it, Shepherd Book played by Ron Glass from Barney Miller.

Glad you're liking it Joker, wait 'till you see the "special hell" episode. And don't forget, September 30th Serenity (the all new movie not the show pilot) comes out in the theatres. :D

Oh and Lee, after you watch all the episodes, go back and re-watch the ones that have commentaries for the episodes with them turned on, some of the best commentaries on a DVD ever.

In fact I think only the commentary by Elvis (Bruce Campbell completely in character) on Bubba Ho-Tep can top them.

Garram right its a good series. Glad you're enjoying it Lee. I'd never heard of it till Schatten had tied me down and forced me to watch it. Well, not really. He said it was good, brought the DVD set with him, and we sat back and enjoyed them over the week he was here. I think, correct me if I'm wrong Schatt, I was hooked by the end of the theme.

$28 aus for Firefly mate best money i ever spent

The Ballad of Jaynestown is the best liddle diddy i ever heard , :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just buy it mate you will not regret it

It is first class

I payed full price for it because the only place in town that had it when I needed it like NOW! only had it at full price.

So I payed $50 for it and it's still one of the best single 50 dollar investments I ever made. Trust us Staggers you'll like it.

Red did you catch the "easter egg" version of the Ballad of Jayne yet? With Adam Baldwin (not related to the other Baldwins as he'll emphatically point out) singing it on disk 4? That's worth at least 15 bucks alone to see. :lol:

D'oh! Yeah I meant Lee not you Red, that's what happens when I don't get enough caffiene. But yeah check that out. :thumbsup:

And I really, really hope your GW comes tommorow. I have a metric ton of stuff for you, almost a full set of Elementalist runes, a staff (I think I still have it) and 250 cloth for your armor. :D

I'll be on in the morning to let you know mate about 10.00am my time since i have Library with the kids tommorow morning