COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Lord Helmet?

Lord Helmet, did you arrange for the extended vacation time approval, airline ticket and hotel reservations that claim that Fick has won a trip to Germany?

I want him to stay in Germany for all of October and past the elections in November.

He is a bumbling fool, but even a bumbling fool can sometimes stumble upon the truth.

I need him to remain out of the U.S. so that I can further destroy the reputation of the American president and install my candidates in the November elections.

Oh crap. It's Emperor Soros. Here's a thought Pruneface. Just have Fick kind of, well you know, have an untimely accident? Introduce him to the Bill and Hillary Clinton. They will make sure he stops breathing. You know, by suicide. Two shots in the back of the head? ;)

1 hour ago, Donster said:

Oh crap. It's Emperor Soros. Here's a thought Pruneface. Just have Fick kind of, well you know, have an untimely accident? Introduce him to the Bill and Hillary Clinton. They will make sure he stops breathing. You know, by suicide. Two shots in the back of the head? ;)

I did not ask for your opinion.

If I want an opinion from you, I will give you an opinion.

Lord Helmet, have you carried out your assigned task?

20 hours ago, Emperor said:

Lord Helmet, did you arrange for the extended vacation time approval, airline ticket and hotel reservations that claim that Fick has won a trip to Germany?

I want him to stay in Germany for all of October and past the elections in November.

He is a bumbling fool, but even a bumbling fool can sometimes stumble upon the truth.

I need him to remain out of the U.S. so that I can further destroy the reputation of the American president and install my candidates in the November elections.

Yes my Lordship! The arrangements have been made. I even upgraded his airline seat from cattle class to first class on Lufthansa Airlines. He is staying at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin, with an executive suite, and a chauffeured limousine. He has free purchasing privileges' using Achmed's Saudi Arabian Express credit card (Don't leave the desert without it). Not to mention a large sum of Euros for him to use at some of his favorite "strip clubs". 😉

3 hours ago, Dark Helmet said:

Yes my Lordship! The arrangements have been made. I even upgraded his airline seat from cattle class to first class on Lufthansa Airlines. He is staying at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin, with an executive suite, and a chauffeured limousine. He has free purchasing privileges' using Achmed's Saudi Arabian Express credit card (Don't leave the desert without it). Not to mention a large sum of Euros for him to use at some of his favorite "strip clubs". 😉

Excellent.

With that bumbling fool out of the way I may proceed with my plan.

I have many "witnesses" and "whistle blowers" ready to unleash upon the American president.

I will have their government and their stupid citizens believing that Trump is a stark, raving mad, lunatic.

When I am finished they will believe that he chases after invisible butterflies, screams and shouts nonsensical phrases, howls at the moon and plays with dolls.

I will also have them believing that their vice president is a womanizer, a child molester, and a member of a bizarre religious cult that practices human sacrifice.

They will beg their legislators to remove both of them from office through the 25th amendment to their precious constitution and then I will install one of my operatives, Nancy P., as president.

11 hours ago, Emperor said:

Excellent.

With that bumbling fool out of the way I may proceed with my plan.

I have many "witnesses" and "whistle blowers" ready to unleash upon the American president.

I will have their government and their stupid citizens believing that Trump is a stark, raving mad, lunatic.

When I am finished they will believe that he chases after invisible butterflies, screams and shouts nonsensical phrases, howls at the moon and plays with dolls.

I will also have them believing that their vice president is a womanizer, a child molester, and a member of a bizarre religious cult that practices human sacrifice.

They will beg their legislators to remove both of them from office through the 25th amendment to their precious constitution and then I will install one of my operatives, Nancy P., as president.

Seems to me you have described Fick, less the womanizing of course.

Americans tend to be a pretty stupid herd of sheep, so they might buy it.  They might also buy the notion that Fick is their president.

Fick is no longer a concern.

I have grown weary of the people in the northern half of California rebelling against my will.  Their refusal to support my selections for their "elected" leaders has angered me.  Their pitiful attempts to form their own state will now be repaid by me.  This morning, I ordered their electrical services to be terminated.  They wish to rebel and be allowed to determine their own destiny, they can now do so without power and without running water.  They will soon regret their rebellious behaviour and beg for forgiveness.  They will bow to me and support me as do the good and obedient people of the southern half of California.

My will shall be obeyed by all.

Do you suppose you could shut off all water and power to the whole state of Commiefornia? As Marie Antoinette once said "Let them eat cake", tell all Commiefornians "Let them eat grass". Hell half of them would go crazy, as they wouldn't know whether to smoke the grass or eat it.

California might ascend into a state of sanity if the power and water are off long enough for the marijuana farms to lose their herb crops.