Saturday

Donster

Morning y'all, mostly cloudy skies, 58F, and 88% humidity, winds are calm.  Expecting the partly to mostly cloudy skies this morning to transition to total overcast this afternoon and we should see a high of 74F.  Showers and thunderstorms tomorrow.  Oh, wait, what is that on the radar?  Rain, and a good amount of it and it's headed this direction.  I'm guessing that today's forecast is going to be ever so slightly wrong.  Again.

31 minutes ago, Stans said:

Morning y'all, mostly cloudy skies, 58F, and 88% humidity, winds are calm.  Expecting the partly to mostly cloudy skies this morning to transition to total overcast this afternoon and we should see a high of 74F.  Showers and thunderstorms tomorrow.  Oh, wait, what is that on the radar?  Rain, and a good amount of it and it's headed this direction.  I'm guessing that today's forecast is going to be ever so slightly wrong.  Again.

Stupid Amelican meteolorigists! Noie blains! Wolkie wifh cheapie Vietnamese madie equipelment! Youie needie weathel ladal madie inie Japan! Vastry supeliol equipiement! Nowie time fol Tokyo/Tokyo Plefectule weathel lepolt!

Creal skieies and 17C. Paltry croudy today. Right NE windies of 16 KPH. Highie of 22C. Goodrie day fol celemoniar Saki toss and sushi!

40 minutes ago, Itchie Crotchie said:

Stupid Amelican meteolorigists! Noie blains! Wolkie wifh cheapie Vietnamese madie equipelment! Youie needie weathel ladal madie inie Japan! Vastry supeliol equipiement! Nowie time fol Tokyo/Tokyo Plefectule weathel lepolt!

Creal skieies and 17C. Paltry croudy today. Right NE windies of 16 KPH. Highie of 22C. Goodrie day fol celemoniar Saki toss and sushi!

I don't even want to know what a saki toss is.

40 minutes ago, Itchie Crotchie said:

Nobody gives a rats ass about the weather in Tokyo. Except Godzilla maybe. He hasn't stomped the shit out of your city for awhile eh Snatchie? You're overdue for a reconstruction.

Greetings Infidels! It is me, Achmed! I have just escaped from an Kurdish/American controlled prison in Northern Syria. Much thanks to the moron president infidel Trump for pulling his troops out so the Turks could invade and help to set my comrades and myself free! I would give you the weather report of the city I am in, but that would give away my location and I would have to keel you! Which is kind of funny, because I will keel you anyway! Allahu Akbar!!!

5 minutes ago, Stans said:

Oh, cripes almighty!  I thought diaper head died in an IED how-to demonstration.

Well it is close to Halloween. Only time that Snackbar can get a paying job, hanging in a Halloween display at the Damascus Mall Food Court and Hookah Shop in downtown Damascus.

16 hours ago, cobraj said:

afternoon all, stuck behind work firewall, but set up another laptop so back!  visiting daughters and they had a surprise 60th early birthday for me while in Maine.

I am blessed for sure

I hope you had a very happy birthday!

21 hours ago, Achmed said:

Greetings Infidels! It is me, Achmed! I have just escaped from an Kurdish/American controlled prison in Northern Syria. Much thanks to the moron president infidel Trump for pulling his troops out so the Turks could invade and help to set my comrades and myself free! I would give you the weather report of the city I am in, but that would give away my location and I would have to keel you! Which is kind of funny, because I will keel you anyway! Allahu Akbar!!!

This morning I read that your leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed himself instead of meeting his fate in battle with our special forces.  Since he did not die in combat, didn't that disqualify him from his eternal reward?  The Qur'an expressly forbids suicide.  So, does he get his 72 virgins or does he get a box of Sun-Maid raisins and a one-way ticket to eternity in a burning sulfur pit?