American soldier shot by sniper

Donster

Boy,that's a hell of a video,Donnie. How come the Iraqis were taping it,though? Or was it some scumbag newsman that wanted an exclusive? That guy Stephen should be on a Poster for the Military------ he's Hollywood material!

Boy,that's a hell of a video,Donnie. How come the Iraqis were taping it,though? Or was it some scumbag newsman that wanted an exclusive? That guy Stephen should be on a Poster for the Military------ he's Hollywood material!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read the Iraqi's were filming it for training purposes. Bastages! :angry:

Anybody see Shootout on the History Channel last night? It was about last November's operation in Fallujah. They interviewed several marines who were there, and recreated incidents from the battle.

Scary stuff. Brave men.

S!

Okay that guy needs a Bronze Star at least. Wow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or at least the Solidiers medal.

Amazing how the medic's traing helped save his life. The sniper was reloading when he got up and quickly ran behind his vehicle instead of rolling around like a flopping fish.

Sniper's training? Praise god. Praise god...wait, he got up. Look, they're coming in greater numbers. I think I have soiled my pants. RUN!

The medic even chased him down (with bullets), then assisted him with first aid. If he was a Canadian, um... let's say Canucks don't really like taking prisioners (in case you missed the Canadian video in Afganistan). :D

Amazing stuff.....That young man is lucky to be alive. And lucky that the bastages that tried to kill him were not skilled enough to go for a head shot.

As to prisoners........this young man has a truly great character for helping the guy who shot him.....I think I would have shot the SOB if I had the chance.

God Bless Him S!

CRAP! and DOUBLE CRAP! I see now why ... damn media hogs!!! sorry fellas just really upset about how that was released out by a media attention hungry brigade!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR its a long long story one that I will tell once im back in the real needless to say its indicative of how low this new politically correct ARMY has gotten. Its full of Perfumed Princes and Media Hungry Brass ... :(

Well the one point I can see Cfran is that yeah, CNN putting it on their webpage may tell the bad guys,"Look at how good US body armor is, it took a Dragunov round. So aim for the melon."

That's a definate downside of it.

It's incredible. First, the body armor does work, that's wonderful, but the actions of our military are incredible. Here, a guy gets shots, hunts down the shooter, then gives him first aid! Maybe it's a good thing I'm not there, I don't think I would have given aid to someone who was intent upon killing me. I'd have to say that this man is a better man than me.