COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Tuesday

Morning y'all, mostly cloudy skies, 46F, and 81% humidity.  Expecting a slight chance of morning showers, then a partly cloudy afternoon and a high of 68F.  Off to vote before work this morning, even though my vote seems to count for nothing as the candidates I think would be best for growth and prosperity lose to candidates who promise free food, free housing, free health care, free internet, free cell phones, etc.

Morning all. 26F under clear skies with 21F wind chill. Partly sunny. Winds out of the W at 5-15 MPH. High of 40F.

Off to vote before work this morning, even though my vote seems to count for nothing as the candidates I think would be best for growth and prosperity lose to candidates who promise free food, free housing, free health care, free internet, free cell phones, etc.

Same here Stans. We are being outnumbered at the polls.

1 hour ago, Stans said:

free food, free housing, free health care, free internet, free cell phones, etc

Who doesn't want that?

23 hours ago, mikew said:

Who doesn't want that?

Those of us who have a little personal pride and do not wish to suckle a government teat.  Sadly, there are few of us remaining in Virginia.

24 minutes ago, Stans said:

Those of us who have a little personal pride and do not wish to suckle a government teat.  Sadly, there are few of us remaining in Virginia.

And those of us that has to pay for it. Nothing is free.

23 hours ago, Donster said:

And those of us that has to pay for it. Nothing is free.

And the governor has plans for us to pay, and pay, and pay.  This year, the state had a huge surplus, so much so that it could not legally keep the money.  The governor and Democrats pushed to give the money to those who pay no taxes, but are on the welfare dole.  It was the Republicans who stood and said it was money from taxpayers, so it would have to be returned to those who paid.  No more of that. 

23 hours ago, Stans said:

And the governor has plans for us to pay, and pay, and pay.  This year, the state had a huge surplus, so much so that it could not legally keep the money.  The governor and Democrats pushed to give the money to those who pay no taxes, but are on the welfare dole.  It was the Republicans who stood and said it was money from taxpayers, so it would have to be returned to those who paid.  No more of that. 

:angry:

Your Governor sounds a bit of an amateur.

The thing to do with a surplus is to carry out some public works, bridge repair etc, giving the contract to the company that 'lobbied' the most. Even better if that that company is owned by a family member.
Everyone's a winner!...well, except you tax payers of course. But does it matter whether 'your' money goes to illegal immigrants or today's robber barons?

If you are referring to the governor of the state called "Virginia" then you are correct.  He is as clumsy of a fool as Fick and I have now given him one last chance to redeem himself. 

I have purchased the entire government of that state and it is now under my direction and complete control.  I demand a hefty return on my investments and the rebellious people of that wretched state shall now pay. It is not their money, it is my money and I will take it all and distribute it as I see fit.

I will soon have complete control of the governments of all states and their national government as well.  All shall bow before me and all shall do as I tell them to do.  They will pledge to me their very lives and souls.  In exchange for their complete and total loyalty I will see that they are provided with that which will sustain them, but never again shall they have anything in sufficiency so as that they can rebel.  Any attempt at rebellion shall be met with a crushing defeat. 

Lord Helmet, continue with the ousting of the traitors Trump and Pence.  Prepare the way for the installation of my selected leader of the new America, agent Michael B.  He has been a loyal servant and I shall now reward him accordingly.

20 hours ago, cobraj said:

Holy Shit! I think the Emperor is Elizabeth Warren!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:The Emperor is 1/1064th Native American, just like Lizzy. From this day forward their Native American names will be Sitting Bull and Squatting Heifer.

Lord Helmet, continue with the ousting of the traitors Trump and Pence.  Prepare the way for the installation of my selected leader of the new America, agent Michael B.  He has been a loyal servant and I shall now reward him accordingly.

Yes my fearless leader! This taking down of Trump and Pence is so easy even Achmed could do it. I have Trump by the neck, and am slowly tightening the rope around his neck. Doing this slowly, and having the American Pro-Emperor media in our pocket, will guarantee that Elizabeth Warren, one of your students, will win the 2020 election. Hillary has failed us to often, and will not enter the race. We will sweep and control the House and Senate. America will soon be yours to do what ever you wish. Lord Soros has been a great help for us. He needs to be promoted to provisional Governor of the eastern quadrant of the U.S., from Maine to Florida. The Americans have become so complacent, addicted to street drugs your cartel leaders are flooding the country with, and with America's youth so filled with anxiety at the very sight of their own shadows, needing "safe places" to try and cope, America will not even put up a fight.

1 hour ago, Donster said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:The Emperor is 1/1064th Native American, just like Lizzy. From this day forward their Native American names will be Sitting Bull and Squatting Heifer.

The Imperror and his entire tribe are 0.094% native American and 99.906% pure bull$hit.

33 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

Yes my fearless leader! This taking down of Trump and Pence is so easy even Achmed could do it. I have Trump by the neck, and am slowly tightening the rope around his neck. Doing this slowly, and having the American Pro-Emperor media in our pocket, will guarantee that Elizabeth Warren, one of your students, will win the 2020 election. Hillary has failed us to often, and will not enter the race. We will sweep and control the House and Senate. America will soon be yours to do what ever you wish. Lord Soros has been a great help for us. He needs to be promoted to provisional Governor of the eastern quadrant of the U.S., from Maine to Florida. The Americans have become so complacent, addicted to street drugs your cartel leaders are flooding the country with, and with America's youth so filled with anxiety at the very sight of their own shadows, needing "safe places" to try and cope, America will not even put up a fight.

Hey, Dink Helmet, looks like Fauxcahantas is drawing in crowds just like Hillary!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

23 hours ago, Emperor said:

If you are referring to the governor of the state called "Virginia" then you are correct.  He is as clumsy of a fool as Fick and I have now given him one last chance to redeem himself. 

I have purchased the entire government of that state and it is now under my direction and complete control.  I demand a hefty return on my investments and the rebellious people of that wretched state shall now pay. It is not their money, it is my money and I will take it all and distribute it as I see fit.

I will soon have complete control of the governments of all states and their national government as well.  All shall bow before me and all shall do as I tell them to do.  They will pledge to me their very lives and souls.  In exchange for their complete and total loyalty I will see that they are provided with that which will sustain them, but never again shall they have anything in sufficiency so as that they can rebel.  Any attempt at rebellion shall be met with a crushing defeat. 

I presume your "agent Michael B." is none other than Michael Bloomberg.  Based on what he is doing, I'd say he will be the Democrat equivalent to Ross Perot.  Good luck with that! :rofl:

https://apnews.com/653386c5e7e040d09836d0e013558815

On 11/9/2019 at 7:13 AM, Dark Helmet said:

Helmet!

You fool, I am Lord Soros!

Are you blind?

Why would I step down from being the Emperor of the New World Order and take a position as low as regional governor?

Have you been drinking with that moron Fick?

You have disgraced yourself.

Where is Achmed?   He would never disgrace himself in such a way.

Uh...sorry oh great Emperor of all that is Evil and soon all of the Universe! My helmet has been malfunctioning lately by fouling up the optics. Some kind of software issue. Our tech department is working on it.

The only step down you have to make is the stairs leading down to your secret bunker! You are the leader of us all and we are all happy to be working for you, destroying the one called "Donnie the Clump". I just have to make sure I don't mix up the idiot Donnie of CSIM and the orange one in Washington. Both are about as bright as a burned out star system. And interchangeable.

As for me drinking, I only drink coffee from the Mr. Coffee machine on Spaceball One.

Looks like Dink Helmet is in deep doodoo.  I vote for Dink drinking rotgut with Fink. 

Bwahahahahaha!  Zhe helmetedt vone ist in tvrouble again!  By zhe vay it vas nicht dvrinkink vhiz me.  Zhe Amerikafuhrer doez nicht konzume alkohol und Ich only konzume vhen Ich am on holiday vhich Ich am nicht at zhis time.

Fick, you are always on holiday in your mind. Dreaming of Soviet Gulags and the great times you had on the Eastern Front before that.

Dark Sitz bath is rumored to be upset because 1) He has gotten shorter. 2) Some either stole or he misplaced his Ken doll.

First suspect in the theft would be Fink.  I'd even go so far as to say Fink not only stole Dink Helmet's Ken doll, but also the lifts he put in his boots.

It ist tvrue zhat Dahrk Helmet vearz inzoul liftz but Ich did nicht zteal eizher hiz liftz nor hiz Ken doll.  Ich vonder if zhe ztolen doll vas hiz lif zized anatomikally korvekt infvlatable doll?

18 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

It ist tvrue zhat Dahrk Helmet vearz inzoul liftz but Ich did nicht zteal eizher hiz liftz nor hiz Ken doll.  Ich vonder if zhe ztolen doll vas hiz lif zized anatomikally korvekt infvlatable doll?

They probably don't make a inflatable sex doll that short for Dink Hermit, nor a male one with blonde hair and blue eyes for you Herr Bic, for you to sit on and rotate.

Anyway, I understand that Helmet,Yogurt and all the Dinks had a group sex thing going...

yogurt_zpsndrgqmsn.jpg

2 hours ago, Donster said:

They probably don't make a inflatable sex doll that short for Dink Hermit, nor a male one with blonde hair and blue eyes for you Herr Bic, for you to sit on and rotate.

Anyway, I understand that Helmet,Yogurt and all the Dinks had a group sex thing going...

yogurt_zpsndrgqmsn.jpg

Gut point about Dahrk Helmet'z ztatchure.  He ist zo schort zhat a vregular Ken doll vould be more zhan einough fvor him.  Bwahahahaha!

By zhe vay Ich do nicht hav ein need fvor ein invflatable doll.  Ich vill zettle fvor nozhing lezz zhan ein vreunion vizh Fifi und/or her vell endowed fruend Bridgette.

19 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

By zhe vay Ich do nicht hav ein need fvor ein invflatable doll.  Ich vill zettle fvor nozhing lezz zhan ein vreunion vizh Fifi und/or her vell endowed fruend Bridgette.

Been smoking the wacky weed again?