Saturday

Donster

Morning all. 20F under clear skies with a 12F wind chill. Partly cloudy. Winds out of the SW at 5-15 MPH. High of 43F. Lottie leaving early this morning for Pennsylvania for two weeks vacation. So my vacation starts the second she pulls out of the driveway! :D

Morning y'all, mostly clear skies, 33F, and 79% humidity.  Expecting increasing cloudiness this morning, then rain this afternoon and into tonight.  Today's high will be a very chilly 49F.

Donnie, did you reserve a few kegs of Yeungling Lager?

50 minutes ago, Stans said:

Donnie, did you reserve a few kegs of Yeungling Lager?

No but she has connections. I will call her to make that a top priority once she gets to her sisters. Just finished loading up the car and away she goes. 12 hours of driving today with 4 tomorrow to get to her sisters place just outside of Reading.

She is having Thanksgiving Dinner at her half sisters place in Delaware. She knew she had a half sister and two half brothers from her dads previous marriage. She had never met them or spoken to them. The one brother found Lottie via Facebook. Then met for the first time back in May, and they hit it off really well. They don't know much about their dad. Lottie took a few of her dads Air Force mementos and photos to give to them, as they have nothing from him. There mother wouldn't tell them much about their dad. 

1 hour ago, Stans said:

Hope she has a great time and no travel issues!

I hope so too. Never know what the weather will be like while she is out there. As long as she doesn't have to drive in a snow storm on her way back home, I will feel better. You can get some bad snow storms, with that lake effect snow around Cleveland.

10 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Vhat?  Ein kekger? Ich hav been zo buzy zhis veek puttink togezher ein bvrilliant ztratedjy fvor defendink zhe Amerikafuhrer und Ich am vready to blow ofv zome zteam!  Vhen do ve begin zhe party?

Tomorrow. In Calgary, Canada. Herr Doug is hosting the event. Fifi will be there.

10 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Vhat?  Ein kekger? Ich hav been zo buzy zhis veek puttink togezher ein bvrilliant ztratedjy fvor defendink zhe Amerikafuhrer und Ich am vready to blow ofv zome zteam!  Vhen do ve begin zhe party?

A brilliant strategy for his defense?  You consider witnesses who at first claimed there was no quid pro quo and then changed their testimony to indicate there was quid pro quo a brilliant defense strategy?  Either you are completely inept or you still work for your Imperror.  Perhaps both?  Yep, both.

1 minute ago, Stans said:

A brilliant strategy for his defense?  You consider witnesses who at first claimed there was no quid pro quo and then changed their testimony to indicate there was quid pro quo a brilliant defense strategy?  Either you are completely inept or you still work for your Imperror.  Perhaps both?  Yep, both.

Don't you thing "inept" is to big of a word for Hair Plug to understand? My guess is he is still working for the Emperor. And he is also the 'whistleblower'. Well at least the 'blower' if you catch my drift.

22 minutes ago, Donster said:

Don't you thing "inept" is to big of a word for Hair Plug to understand? My guess is he is still working for the Emperor. And he is also the 'whistleblower'. Well at least the 'blower' if you catch my drift.

Careful, you may be getting too close to the truth.  Wouldn't want to find out that you committed suicide by shooting yourself twice in the back of your head.

6 hours ago, Stans said:

Careful, you may be getting too close to the truth.  Wouldn't want to find out that you committed suicide by shooting yourself twice in the back of your head.

Hmmm..I better get the AR-15 out and lock and load. There has been a black van parked a half a block down the street since noon. With two occupants. 

2 hours ago, Donster said:

Hmmm..I better get the AR-15 out and lock and load. There has been a black van parked a half a block down the street since noon. With two occupants. 

Two occupants?  Does one look like an angry, confused, and mentally challenged kraut and the other either a manikin or inflatable in nature?

13 hours ago, Stans said:

Two occupants?  Does one look like an angry, confused, and mentally challenged kraut and the other either a manikin or inflatable in nature?

Last I looked it was hard to tell who was in it. Windows were to fogged up. So you're probably right.

On 11/24/2019 at 6:22 AM, Stans said:

Ifv vou zhink vou kan do bezzer zhen be mein guezt. 😡

On 11/24/2019 at 6:25 AM, Donster said:

Nein!  Nein!  Nein!  Ich do nicht hav ein dezire to katch einyzhing fvrom vou.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:14 AM, Donster said:

Last I looked it was hard to tell who was in it. Windows were to fogged up. So you're probably right.

5 hours ago, Stans said:

Sounds like our fiend Fink has found you.

Vou mizzpelledt "Fick" und it vas nicht me.  Ich hav been here in Dee Zee.  Ich konvinzedt ein zertain zupreme judje to keep zhe Amerikafuhrer's private fvinanzial dokumentz private.

First, let's clear up the misconception that I own or even play with dolls. I did that scene on Spaceballs for Mel Brooks. And the money. I got paid an extra $1million to perform in that scene. My great acting ability showed doing that Oscar winning scene.  Here, take a look and see for yourselves...

I issued a black van to Dark Helmet with instructions to watch an agitator who in known to reside in Iowa.

I have not yet received a report from Lord Helmet.

My Fearless Leader. I have been watching the one known as Donster. He is one sick bastard. Especially perverted now that his wife is out of town. I have enough photos of some of the sick wackos that have been coming and leaving his house to destroy him and his days posting here on CSIM. He will have to go into hiding from the local authorities once the photos are published, after you give the order to do so. Hail Great Emperor!

My Fearless Leader. I have been watching the one known as Donster. He is one sick bastard. Especially perverted now that his wife is out of town. I have enough photos of some of the sick wackos that have been coming and leaving his house to destroy him and his days posting here on CSIM. He will have to go into hiding from the local authorities once the photos are published, after you give the order to do so. Hail Great Emperor!

Hate to tell you Dildohead, but you are watching my neighbors house. No one has been to my house or left since Saturday morning, except myself. Now go back to your toys, give your doll Barf a kiss on the rectum, and climb back underneath the rock you call home.

7 hours ago, Donster said:

Hate to tell you Dildohead, but you are watching my neighbors house. No one has been to my house or left since Saturday morning, except myself. Now go back to your toys, give your doll Barf a kiss on the rectum, and climb back underneath the rock you call home.

Bwahahahahahaaaaaa!  Diltdohead!  Bwahahahahaha!  Zo perfekt ofv ein dezkripzion ja?