Thursday

Stans

8 hours ago, Emperor said:

Lord Helmet.

If you are finished playing with your dolls perhaps you could adjust the weather machine and send colder and perhaps snowy weather to eastern Iowa.

We do not want anyone to become too comfortable, now do we?

First, the 'playing with dolls' accusation is totally untrue.

As for Donnie and cold weather, I have done you one better...I have made sure Donnie's wife will be home this coming Saturday. Some of the things he has done while she was gone has been captured on video and audio. He will be a dead man walking by late Saturday afternoon oh great and wise Emperor!

He will be sweating blood after reading what I have done. Soon the "Babe Bunker" will belong to ours...a I mean yours oh great Emperor!!! 

3 hours ago, Donster said:

Riiight. Lying to your pruneface Emperor again Dildo Head? It doesn't look so good for you. I think you will be on the unemployment line along with Fink.

Do nicht fvear Herr Donzter!  Efven zo vou zeem to nicht like me Ich know zhat vou like zhe Amerikafuhrer Tvrump und zhat meanz zhat Ich vill protekt vou.  It ist amazink vhat ein gut elektromagnetik pulze vill do to magnetik media und didjital ztoradje devizes ja?  Vhen Dahrk Hel... Diltdo Helmet deliverz hiz "evidenze" to hiz emperor all zhat oldt bag ofv vrinklez vill zee ist ztatik!  Vedy klevfer ja?

7 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Do nicht fvear Herr Donzter!  Efven zo vou zeem to nicht like me Ich know zhat vou like zhe Amerikafuhrer Tvrump und zhat meanz zhat Ich vill protekt vou.  It ist amazink vhat ein gut elektromagnetik pulze vill do to magnetik media und didjital ztoradje devizes ja?  Vhen Dahrk Hel... Diltdo Helmet deliverz hiz "evidenze" to hiz emperor all zhat oldt bag ofv vrinklez vill zee ist ztatik!  Vedy klevfer ja?

giphy.gif