COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Friday

Morning y'all, mostly clear skies, 33F, and 78% humidity.  Expecting increasing cloudiness this morning and total overcast before noon, but the temperature should make it to 62F.

Morning all. 28F under clear skies. Winter Snow Warning in effect. Sleet, freezing rain and snow develops late. Windy. Winds out of the N at 15-25 MPH. Snow totals around 4-8 inches. High today reaching 35F. Winter Storm Warning in effect until 6 PM Saturday night.

Ohhh, no winter weather warnings, no sleet, no freezing rain, and no snow here.  We are expecting rain and thunderstorms Sunday morning, but otherwise unseasonably mild temperatures next week.  I think old man winter is lulling us into a false sense that this will be a very mild winter.  He'll likely kick us in the gonads late in January and well into February.

1 minute ago, Stans said:

Ohhh, no winter weather warnings, no sleet, no freezing rain, and no snow here.  We are expecting rain and thunderstorms Sunday morning, but otherwise unseasonably mild temperatures next week.  I think old man winter is lulling us into a false sense that this will be a very mild winter.  He'll likely kick us in the gonads late in January and well into February.

He is starting here around 3:00 this afternoon. Bastard. Going to pay the price for December being so nice.

You think your weather is cold?

You think you are receiving more than your fair share of winter?

Lord Helmet!  Adjust the weather machine and show these peasants some real wintry weather.  Make their lives miserable, that will be their reward for their resistance to my will.

1 hour ago, Donster said:

You're on my hit list Pruneface. <_<

Not if I get to him first.  But I might be gracious and let you deliver a little whoopass before the coup de grâce .

41 minutes ago, Stans said:

Not if I get to him first.  But I might be gracious and let you deliver a little whoopass before the coup de grâce .

:thumbsup:

21 hours ago, Emperor said:

You think your weather is cold?

You think you are receiving more than your fair share of winter?

Lord Helmet!  Adjust the weather machine and show these peasants some real wintry weather.  Make their lives miserable, that will be their reward for their resistance to my will.

Jawhol Mein Fuhuer! I have turned up the weather machine. The one called Dude and that moron Donnie are either diving into a deep freeze or dealing with ice and snow! Soon they will be on their knees like a rat eating cheese, acknowledging you superiority and leadership, in exchange for better weather and driving conditions. But let us keep them in the freeze as long as possible, since you own the electric companies and natural gas companies, including propane. Sound like a plan you excellency?

32 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

since you own the electric companies and natural gas companies, including propane.

So your imperror is actually Hank Hill?

imhank-isell-propane-and-propane-accesso

On 1/11/2020 at 8:51 AM, Dark Helmet said:

Jawhol Mein Fuhuer! I have turned up the weather machine. The one called Dude and that moron Donnie are either diving into a deep freeze or dealing with ice and snow! Soon they will be on their knees like a rat eating cheese, acknowledging you superiority and leadership, in exchange for better weather and driving conditions. But let us keep them in the freeze as long as possible, since you own the electric companies and natural gas companies, including propane. Sound like a plan you excellency?

Really?  Then how do you explain this?

5 hours ago, Emperor said:

Software issue. Waiting for tech support to release a patch. 

16 hours ago, Emperor said:

That's what happens when you rely upon the walking diaper pail. :rofl:

11 hours ago, Donster said:

Software issue. Waiting for tech support to release a patch. 

Two weeks, be sure! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: